Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, drdetroit said:

Bowles sucks.  

Are you crying?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We win he's the best of the new HCs

We lose he sucks.  

Nice beign simple

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, drdetroit said:

Bowles sucks.  

He might.

That doesn't legitimize Rex.  Nor does his one-off win in NE yesterday.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes 0 adjustments, is going to start $hitzpatrick all 16 games -- this guy sucks

 

 

Rex Ryan is a better coach than Bowles.  Flaws and all its not even close.  Bowles win 10 games with a cakewalk schedule last year?  He might not win 4 this year

 

 

Rex > Bowles

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

We win he's the best of the new HCs

We lose he sucks.  

Nice beign simple

Name one defensive adjustment Bowles made so far this entire season 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rex just beat two SuperBowl favorites in Zona and pats* so expect there will be some more celebration dances from the Ryan crew and hey, a Broncos (Lynch) vs Bills AFCCG can't be worse then two pats* vs gialnts SuperBowls, can it?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Makes 0 adjustments, is going to start $hitzpatrick all 16 games -- this guy sucks

 

 

Rex Ryan is a better coach than Bowles.  Flaws and all its not even close.  Bowles win 10 games with a cakewalk schedule last year?  He might not win 4 this year

 

 

Rex > Bowles

If Bowles gets us a top 3 pick and we can somehow draft a honest true to form franchise QB I will put him at top 3 Jets HC all time.  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

If Bowles gets us a top 3 pick and we can somehow draft a honest true to form franchise QB I will put him at top 3 Jets HC all time.  

We have to lose out otherwise the Browns get Deshaun Watson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Rex just beat two SuperBowl favorites in Zona and pats* so expect there will be some more celebration dances from the Ryan crew and hey, a Broncos (Lynch) vs Bills AFCCG can't be worse then two pats* vs gialnts SuperBowls, can it?

Rex can't develop a qb remember?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, drdetroit said:

We have to lose out otherwise the Browns get Deshaun Watson

Then that is exactly what we have to do.  Anything less and we continue this cycle of frustrating mediocrity. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not miss Rex and i have not been liking Bowles' defenses since he got here.  It is not a question of either/or.  I do not get Bowles.  Who is he? What is he?  Where is this aggressive D that was going to hammer QBs?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Bowles is in over his head.

On game day he has the look of a confused guy who is trying to mask looking confused.

The defensive game plan has looked exactly the same for all 4 games so far.

Regarding Rex and the Bills winning against AZ and NE I wouldnt get too carried away with that either. 

AZ has flat out stunk this year and NE lost because at 3-0 they couldnt steal one more win with a rookie QB.

Brady or even Garrapolo would have won easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem was never Rex, it was hiring that buffoon after they fired Tannenbaum.  w/ rex we are contenders this year.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want Rex back. He won two in a row and you have to give him credit for that. But you have to judge him based on 16 games not two. And the same goes for Bowles. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, drdetroit said:

Bowles sucks.  

terrible post. Do you miss 8-8 seasons. That's all Rex is gona give you. Bowles has issues but he deserves to finish at least 2 seasons before we call for his head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Then that is exactly what we have to do.  Anything less and we continue this cycle of frustrating mediocrity. 

Just lose out.  Lose to the Browns when we play them.  Please anything to go 1-15 so we get Watson and we can stop dorking around 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

terrible post. Do you miss 8-8 seasons. That's all Rex is gona give you. Bowles has issues but he deserves to finish at least 2 seasons before we call for his head.

8-8 is better than 3-13 which is exactly where we are going

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

The problem was never Rex, it was hiring that buffoon after they fired Tannenbaum.  w/ rex we are contenders this year.

How many first round picks and $100 million players on our D?  This is arguably a BOTTOM 5 D

 

 

I'm so sick of people pretending we're better off with Rex gone.  We're not.  Bowles couldn't adjust to stop a wet sponge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, drdetroit said:

How many first round picks and $100 million players on our D?  This is arguably a BOTTOM 5 D

 

 

I'm so sick of people pretending we're better off with Rex gone.  We're not.  Bowles couldn't adjust to stop a wet sponge

we have so much talent on D it's ridiculous.  week after week after week our D is awful.  Our HC has done an awful job.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

terrible post. Do you miss 8-8 seasons. That's all Rex is gona give you. Bowles has issues but he deserves to finish at least 2 seasons before we call for his head.

yeah, except for the TWO AFC Championship Games he led us to.  his last few years were sabotaged by an inept GM.  Look at what he has done the last couple of weeks w/ all the injuries and suspensions Buffalo has?  the man can coach and he has passion.  at least when we lost w/ him we could tell how much it hurt him, Bowles is lifeless and his team follows his lead.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

yeah, except for the TWO AFC Championship Games he led us to.  his last few years were sabotaged by an inept GM.  Look at what he has done the last couple of weeks w/ all the injuries and suspensions Buffalo has?  the man can coach and he has passion.  at least when we lost w/ him we could tell how much it hurt him, Bowles is lifeless and his team follows his lead.

Brooks Bollinger throwing to arena league players could put up 300 yards and 3 tds against our D

 

 

But we're better off with Bowles

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not desperate enough to miss Rex. He won with a very talented roster largely built before he got here. The better argument could probably be made for Tannenbaum over Rex. But I think Maac has done a good job with the roster....for the most part.

Bowles team hasn't played well this year. He takes some of the blame for that. But the constant breakdowns in the secondary are on the players, not the coach. Bowles can't play for them. I don't hate the play calling on either side of the ball. So I don't have a big problem with the coach. I can't blame the coach for Calvin Pryor slipping and falling down, Gilchrist blowing coverage against AJ Green, the two blown coverage by whoever against the Bills. Those are on the players. You can't blame the coach for that.

I feel the same way about Bowles now that I did last year. I think he has potential and he's still learning. By the end of the year I could feel different. Either way I always believe a coach should be given it least 3 years unless the first 2 are just completely terrible.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bowles is like herm edwards a d guy that cant be a head coach

 

few weeks can we hear hello u play to win the game

 

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I don't want Rex back. He won two in a row and you have to give him credit for that. But you have to judge him based on 16 games not two. And the same goes for Bowles. 

Rex always gets meaningless wins once his feet are to the fire.  Like some weird sort of survival instinct. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I'm not desperate enough to miss Rex. He won with a very talented roster largely built before he got here. The better argument could probably be made for Tannenbaum over Rex. But I think Maac has done a good job with the roster....for the most part.

Bowles team hasn't played well this year. He takes some of the blame for that. But the constant breakdowns in the secondary are on the players, not the coach. Bowles can't play for them. I don't hate the play calling on either side of the ball. So I don't have a big problem with the coach. I can't blame the coach for Calvin Pryor slipping and falling down, Gilchrist blowing coverage against AJ Green, the two blown coverage by whoever against the Bills. Those are on the players. You can't blame the coach for that.

I feel the same way about Bowles now that I did last year. I think he has potential and he's still learning. By the end of the year I could feel different. Either way I always believe a coach should be given it least 3 years unless the first 2 are just completely terrible.

Mac and Rex would have been good together.  Bowles will be gone after next season I hope we keep Mac and he picks a head coach with a clue next time.

 

Or just throw a small fortune at Jim Harbaugh

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

yeah, except for the TWO AFC Championship Games he led us to.  his last few years were sabotaged by an inept GM.  Look at what he has done the last couple of weeks w/ all the injuries and suspensions Buffalo has?  the man can coach and he has passion.  at least when we lost w/ him we could tell how much it hurt him, Bowles is lifeless and his team follows his lead.

Its all Idziks fault! NOT. He has had 7 complete seasons as an NFL coach. He has made the playoffs 2 of them. He has not had a winning season in 5 years when it comes to W-L. I let the numbers speak for themselves.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Just lose out.  Lose to the Browns when we play them.  Please anything to go 1-15 so we get Watson and we can stop dorking around 

At this point I see no other course of action.  Unless a franchise QB pick becomes as obvious as the Leonard Williams pick our grand babies babies gonna be having this same frustrating conversation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Websites, SEO & Social Media

Mile Social
×