LaDainian Thompson has seen enough of Fitzpatrick

joewilly12

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Top running game and great defense with solid wideouts? Sounds like a perfect recipe for Fitzmagic! 

Sanchez made about 20 throws to get those wins that Fitz is incapable of.  Sadly Mark couldn't seem to play that way during the regular season so he had to go. 

We know what Fitz shows up in must win games.

25 minutes ago, section314 said:

Is this the same guy who passed on playing in the AFC championship game that Rivers played with a torn miniscus? Just asking.

Yup.  Fitz can learn a lot from LT.  He made the best decision for the team.  Unlike Fitz who hurts the team every time he cashes a check and takes a snap.

20 minutes ago, section314 said:

Is this the same guy who passed on playing in the AFC championship game that Rivers played with a torn miniscus? Just asking.

No, you're thinking of LaDanian Tomlinson...this is a conversation about LaDanian Thompson.

What are the odds this hurricane goes inland a bit?  Looks like it could be around here sometime Sunday.  Perhaps the football gods will save us from having to watch Fitz be Fitz again.  If only the storm can get close enough to Pittsburgh.

5 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

What are the odds this hurricane goes inland a bit?  Looks like it could be around here sometime Sunday.  Perhaps the football gods will save us from having to watch Fitz be Fitz again.  If only the storm can get close enough to Pittsburgh.

You mean the hurricane that is currently destroying homes and taking lives? And is on it's way as a category 3 or 4 storms towards millions of Americans? Even at your lowest depths of you posts, I didn't think you'd be this insensitive. Grow up. 

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

You mean the hurricane that is currently destroying homes and taking lives? And is on it's way as a category 3 or 4 storms towards millions of Americans? Even at your lowest depths of you posts, I didn't think you'd be this insensitive. Grow up. 

Huh?  The hurricane will either be here or not regardless of Internet forum posts.  It will most likely be a cat 1 hurricane or tropical storm if/when it gets up here.  Hardly insanity.  But could be enough to postpone another Fitz debacle.

You so crazy Carl.

1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

Huh?  The hurricane will either be here or not regardless of Internet forum posts.  It will most likely be a cat 1 hurricane or tropical storm if/when it gets up here.  Hardly insanity.  But could be enough to postpone another Fitz debacle.

You so crazy Carl.

Making light of a serious situation is classless. Wishing a hurricane moves inland where it could greatly impact lives, instead of moving out to sea just so you don't have to watch Fitz play is pretty ridiculous. Even for you. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Making light of a serious situation is classless. Wishing a hurricane moves inland where it could greatly impact lives, instead of moving out to sea just so you don't have to watch Fitz play is pretty ridiculous. Even for you. 

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

I think he can definitely get a backup job. But, and I am not sure how this will work out, I wonder if the backup money the Jets wanted to give him for year 2 and 3 will be more than he gets. Time will tell....would just be ironic if he cost himself money by turning down the first offer.

Bench Fitz now to lock in his awful first 1/4 of the season. Or better yet, purposely call a play you know Pittsburgh will jump all over so he throws an early pick. Then bench him and lock in his 4:11 TD:INT ratio. No further chance to improve those numbers. Then in the offseason he can be re-signed as a mentor/backup for $3-4M ($2-3M less than MM offered him this past offseason) now that his value has plummeted. 

OK don't purposely try to get him to throw another pick or two. Reality is that will happen on its own. Point is don't let him stay out there with the chance to redeem his stats against the easier teams in weeks 7-9. Let his season end with a 4:11 or 4:12 ratio. Then my evil plan is complete.

8 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Despite some popular belief Geno was never going to be the starter.  He was the 'starter' because the other guy had a broken leg and as soon as Fitz was healed up he was going to be the starter.  Geno beat out air last year.

Yeah it got really confusing for people when it was reported that Fitz when signed was told it was to be the backup.  That and Chan stating, clear as can be that Geno was the starter.  

9 hours ago, Warfish said:

What did you see this Preseason that would indicate that Geno Smith has made major strides in his development since 2013?

What have you seen from Geno this year off the field that would indicate he has taken major strides in his maturity?

Geno sux. After these clowns get Geno and he stinks up the place, they will be whining for Petty. I would rather wait for Petty then waist time with Geno.

3 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Geno sux. After these clowns get Geno and he stinks up the place, they will be whining for Petty. I would rather wait for Petty then waist time with Geno.

We are already whining about Fitz whats the difference. Macc and Bowles know Geno will outplay Fitz and make Macc look like a fool 

11 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Fitz has tried and failed.

Allow Geno to try a few games while Petty gets back to practicing.  If Geno fails, allow Petty to play while getting Hack ready to start.  If Petty sucks, let Hack start.

If Hack sucks...  well hopefully the season is over at that point.

We then know how to proceed this offseason.

10 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Fitz has tried and failed.

Allow Geno to try a few games while Petty gets back to practicing.  If Geno fails, allow Petty to play while getting Hack ready to start.  If Petty sucks, let Hack start.

If Hack sucks...  well hopefully the season is over at that point.

We then know how to proceed this offseason.

J!

12 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah it got really confusing for people when it was reported that Fitz when signed was told it was to be the backup.  That and Chan stating, clear as can be that Geno was the starter.  

Some people fall for coach speak hook line and sinker.  We have no other QB so clearly this guy is my starter, the moment the guy I know and we went out of the way to get is healthy and looks like he can play he is the starter.

11 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

IM no Geno fan but he would probably be 1 and 3 .......   FITZ has sucked for a lot longer than Geno and Geno had the mighty Jeremy Kerley as his number one receiver.   I simply detest the way FITZ held us hostage. Fukk him....

Archived