Does anyone believe Revis is hurt?

Matt39

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Or no

Does anyone care? I know one thing, his wallet is never hurting, that's for sure. We will lose 50-3 with him or without him, at this point it makes no difference. I am seriously hoping for 1-15 and a goodbye to Todd Bowles. I truly believe that Mac can install the right coach here if left to his own decision making. If Dummy is involved again, we are royally screwed.

PS - ARI looked mighty good Thursday night. Hello 1-6 and a top 3 draft pick for another pass rusher on the DL!

37 minutes ago, faba said:

Older and less athlethic yes- faking it no

I don't know. He's 31. Older yes, but that's still young enough to where you're at your athletic peak which for guys like Revis is from about 26 to 32. Honestly watching the guy play it looks like he gives maybe 50% of the f-cks.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

2008-2014 as the best player at his position ain't bad. Sherman and Peterson are at their peaks and neither are close to 2009-10 Revis.

He was hurt in 2012, Bucs Revis was meh and Pats Revis wasn't better than the guys listed. His peak lastet 3 years, which for Canton is borderline.

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

2008-2014 as the best player at his position ain't bad. Sherman and Peterson are at their peaks and neither are close to 2009-10 Revis.

Ummmmmm this........

But some Jets fans don't think that he doesn't "deserve" to be in the HOF.

I'm starting to see why PatsFanTx is still here.  He might as well be here because he doesn't even matter.  I've never seen anyone hate the Jets more than Jets fans.  Revis has been one of the best players to put on a Jets uniform this decade and he's being talked about like he's Kyle Wilson.  Has he been special this year? No.  Has anyone on the Jets been special this year?  No.  I don't understand what the end game to so much negativity is.

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

I'm starting to see why PatsFanTx is still here.  He might as well be here because he doesn't even matter.  I've never seen anyone hate the Jets more than Jets fans.  Revis has been one of the best players to put on a Jets uniform this decade and he's being talked about like he's Kyle Wilson.  Has he been special this year? No.  Has anyone on the Jets been special this year?  No.  I don't understand what the end game to so much negativity is.

The end game is crap on another Jet legend!!!

And folks like PatsFanTx who KNOW that Revis was a once in lifetime CB goad the inane out here to insult their own.

His own post about Revis' lack of INTs is preposterous!!! Because for years Revis was so good that opposing QBs refused to even think about throwing to his side of the field let alone to the guy he was guarding!!

That was and is freaking ridiculous.....

No CB in the history the game has a hand in that kind of dominance but Jets fans want to act like he wasn't any good and are literally taking their talking points from fans of other teams who hate the Jets!!

You can't make it up!!!

Archived