Ryan Fitzpatrick now 0-24 on the road vs. above .500 teams

jetscrazey

What a telling stat.  Fitz can beat the crappy teams but he's a perennial 8-8/9-7 at best guy.  Last year was a cupcake schedule so he managed 10 wins but still couldn't beat the damn Bills and Texans.

Not good enough folks.  When Petty is healthy he better be in there.  Time to look to the future because the present is nothing better than mediocrity.  I'm tired of 15 yard lollipop passes being considered deep balls.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jetscrazey said:

What a telling stat.  Fitz can beat the crappy teams but he's a perennial 8-8/9-7 at best guy.  Last year was a cupcake schedule so he managed 10 wins but still couldn't beat the damn Bills and Texans.

Not good enough folks.  When Petty is healthy he better be in there.  Time to look to the future because the present is nothing better than mediocrity.  I'm tired of 15 yard lollipop passes being considered deep balls.

But wait....  many JETS fans say he just played a great game.

It was 0-24 going into the Steelers game.

It is now 0-25

1 hour ago, jetscrazey said:

But those 31 TDs and 10 wins though!

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

There were warnings and many who said this would happen. 

To no surprise there are new excuses. 

I forgive all the Ryan Fitzpatrick supporters. 

What is there to forgive?  It's not like a better option has existed on the roster since Fitz has been here.  Once Petty is healthy that may change 

1 minute ago, jetscrazey said:

You're kidding yourself on Geno, sorry to say 

What dont you understand Ryan Fitzpatrick sucks no other team wanted him anyone could have had him. 

Last season he played the easiest schedule in the NFL 

Geno Smith might not be the answer but I know he's better than Fitzpatrick 

36 minutes ago, Rexorcism said:

Fitzmagic was another short, fun era in Jets history to add to a zillion other flash in the pan Jet teases and its definitely over

Yeah, it was only Fitzmagic when he didn't have to score than 23 points or when he wasn't facing a half decent team on the road. 

47 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Let me clue you in on something Geno Smith was never as bad as Ryan Fitzpatrick is. 

We were 1-8 before Vick beat the Steelers in 2014. Geno was awful.  Now if you want to make the argument that he was young with not a lot of talent around him ok, but don't state he was never as bad as Fitz. That's revisionist history.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Precisely.

And interestingly, you claim you knew he wasn't a good quarterback yet you had us at 12-4 this year. 

How do you explain that exactly?  Your posts aren't blaming the defense, the special teams, or the coaching for our current state of affairs, so apparently you were the fool who thought Ryan Fitzpatrick was going to morph into Joe Montana and now you're hugely disappointed?

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

Precisely.

And interestingly, you knew he wasn't a good quarterback yet you had us at 12-4 this year. 

How do you explain that exactly?  Your posts aren't blaming the defense, the special teams, or the coaching for our current state of affairs, so apparently you were the fool who thought Ryan Fitzpatrick was going to morph into Joe Montana and now you're hugely disappointed?

SAR I

I was thinking positive and hoping for the best buts its quite evident there is no positives or best as long as Fitzpatrick and Bowles are part of this organization. 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

To no surprise there are new excuses. 

I forgive all the Ryan Fitzpatrick supporters. 

Ha, I've finally found a use for this sort of "music".

I Googled "never forgive", and found this.  Seems to work well.  

This is so outrageous it doesn't even seem possible, but I know it's true. Meanwhile Jet fans argue over who is better, Fitz or Geno lol. It's like rating smelly farts. Eggy or pure sh*t smell they both make you need to hold your nose.

Our bad drafting & continual search for coaches ending in neophyte DCs in an offensive NFL is getting down right ridiculous. When I watch this team it's reminds me of Frankenstein. Macc is doing the best he can with what he was left with, no one can tell me that Revis wasn't a Woody want, Macc even sent Fitz a deadline. Macc got Bowles his Buchanan in Lee, but we all know Franchise QBs don't grow on trees. 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

He probably just had a bad day at the office on those 24 outings.  

No biggie.  He'll get them next time.

He gives the Jets the best chance to win.

Lmao! With a record like that it makes Bowles "bad day at the office" comments that much more damning. This is who Fitz is & nothing more, the record proves it. But, he does get the below 500 Cards next week, lol. This game could go either way right?

I'd be curious to see just Fitz road record.

8 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Lmao! With a record like that it makes Bowles "bad day at the office" comments that much more damning. This is who Fitz is & nothing more, the record proves it. But, he does get the below 500 Cards next week, lol. This game could go either way right?

I'd be curious to see just Fitz road record.

Let's put all the obvious coaching deficiencies aside with Bowles for a second.

How long has Bowles been in the league?  How many times has he faced Fitzpatrick?  Probably a a lot right?  How the **** did you get fooled by last seasons record/statistics? This type of information is out there.  Everyone knows who he is.  Todd was a DC for **** sake.  You know better than anyone how bad Fitz is and you tie your career to him the second you become a Head Coach?

lmfao - oh boy.  Only the Jets. 

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

Let's put all the obvious coaching deficiencies aside with Bowles for a second.

How long has Bowles been in the league?  How many times has he faced Fitzpatrick?  Probably a a lot right?  How the **** did you get fooled by last seasons record/statistics? This type of information is out there.  Everyone knows who he is.  Todd was a DC for **** sake.  You know better than anyone how bad Fitz is and you tie your career to him the second you become a Head Coach?

lmfao - oh boy.  Only the Jets. 

This kind of reminds me of John Elway situation with Tim Tebow. Elway knew right away that the wins & manner in which they were winning was unsustainable so what does he do? He trades Tebow to the dumbest team with the dumbest owner in the league. He drafts Paxton Lynch, Elway COMPLETELY IGNORES the noise that Fitzpatrick would be a good fit (it's all I heard, that we could lose him to the Broncos,lol). He signs Sanchez, doesn't like the turnovers, cuts him & goes with a young guy.

Bowles stubbornness will cost him his job. He's coaching like he's actually got a good team, forgoing 4th & short numerous times & tells us he was looking for the defense to get a 3 & out,lol. He then proceeds later to say the defense was gassed. This guy is just really, really confused and has absolutely no feel for what's going on with his own team.

2 minutes ago, win4ever said:

26th time is the charm!!

We will stick with Fitzpatrick until we are mathematically eliminated.  Then plug in a young guy, win a couple of useless games so we can pick off the falling defensive tackle with the 12th pick in the draft.

That 6% chance those 1-4 teams have to make the playoffs is LEGIT!!!!!!!!

LETS GO FITZY!!!!!

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

This is so outrageous it doesn't even seem possible, but I know it's true. Meanwhile Jet fans argue over who is better, Fitz or Geno lol. It's like rating smelly farts. Eggy or pure sh*t smell they both make you need to hold your nose.

Our bad drafting & continual search for coaches ending in neophyte DCs in an offensive NFL is getting down right ridiculous. When I watch this team it's reminds me of Frankenstein. Macc is doing the best he can with what he was left with, no one can tell me that Revis wasn't a Woody want, Macc even sent Fitz a deadline. Macc got Bowles his Buchanan in Lee, but we all know Franchise QBs don't grow on trees. 

I'm sure there is nothing to worry about...I'm sure that Petty or Hackenberg have talent that no one has seen yet and will use the heart of the cards and make the Jets great again.

Archived