#### New York Jets vs Los Angeles Rams --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No stick with the green and enjoy the game and the great weather. 

Bryce Petty era begins and you get to witness it in person.  

He supposedly put his Rams tix on StubHub:

13 hours ago, SAR I said:

SHH.  I just raised my prices on Stubhub.

SAR I

Injury roundup: Rams' Todd Gurley expected to play

By Around The NFL staff

Updated: Nov. 13, 2016 at 08:31 a.m.

Rams second-year running back Todd Gurley is expected to play Sunday, a source told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

Gurley missed two practices this week with a thigh injury but was full-go in Friday's practice session.

The second-year running back out of Georgia has had a disappointing season, having rushed 146 times for 451 yards (3.1 average) and just three touchdowns after averaging 4.8 yards per carry with 10 touchdowns last season. 

The struggling Rams (3-5) have lost four straight games and will be taking on the equally struggling Jets (3-6) in East Rutherford, New Jersey.

13. Jets quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick is expected to play if there is no swelling in his injured knee, per Rapoport.

Just now, jetrider said:

Injury roundup: Rams' Todd Gurley expected to play

By Around The NFL staff

Updated: Nov. 13, 2016 at 08:31 a.m.

Rams second-year running back Todd Gurley is expected to play Sunday, a source told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

Gurley missed two practices this week with a thigh injury but was full-go in Friday's practice session.

The second-year running back out of Georgia has had a disappointing season, having rushed 146 times for 451 yards (3.1 average) and just three touchdowns after averaging 4.8 yards per carry with 10 touchdowns last season. 

The struggling Rams (3-5) have lost four straight games and will be taking on the equally struggling Jets (3-6) in East Rutherford, New Jersey.

13. Jets quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick is expected to play if there is no swelling in his injured knee, per Rapoport.

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick (knee) is active today, as Christian Hackenberg sits. But Bryce Petty gets the start.

48 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Enjoy the game time to start preparing for the start of a new season and a new era of Jets football today. 

Im so happy that Ryan Fitzpatrick is done here.

I can enjoy Jets football again this season. 

How about some tailgating pics from those of you at the game. 

I'm not so sure Fitz is done unless Petty sets the world on fire. If he comes out and performs horribly (I don't think he does and I hope he doesn't) there is a chance they go back to Fitz after the bye against New England. It's a small chance but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibilities. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

I'm not so sure Fitz is done unless Petty sets the world on fire. If he comes out and performs horribly (I don't think he does and I hope he doesn't) there is a chance they go back to Fitz after the bye against New England. It's a small chance but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibilities. 

Carl give it up!  How and why anyone can support the worst QB in the NFL is beyond me.  Bryce Petty on his worst day wont be as bad as Ryan Fitzpatrick. 

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Fitzpatrick is taking starters reps, he's throwing to the wide receivers. Petty is throwing to defenseive backs and warming up off to the side.  

Did the Jets officially announce Petty as the starter or just rumor? 

SAR I

Todd Bowles is trying to fool the Rams.

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Fitzpatrick is taking starters reps, he's throwing to the wide receivers. Petty is throwing to defenseive backs and warming up off to the side.  

Did the Jets officially announce Petty as the starter or just rumor? 

SAR I

yep

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Carl give it up!  How and why anyone can support the worst QB in the NFL is beyond me.  Bryce Petty on his worst day wont be as bad as Ryan Fitzpatrick. 

For one, no one has any idea what Petty is going to be. We're all just hoping for the best. Secondly, what is it about Todd Bowles that makes you think he won't go back to Fitz? Fitz probably shouldn't even be active today. But he is. The best case scenario that everyone wants to see is Bryce grab this team by the horns and never let go. Not considering the alternatives is naive. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

For one, no one has any idea what Petty is going to be. We're all just hoping for the best. Secondly, what is it about Todd Bowles that makes you think he won't go back to Fitz? Fitz probably shouldn't even be active today. But he is. The best case scenario that everyone wants to see is Bryce grab this team by the horns and never let go. Not considering the alternatives is naive. 

Todd Bowles is a moron and this team needs to move forward not backwards going back to the worst QB in the NFL. 

The alternative is 3-6 leading the NFL in INT's. 

No thanks 

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Menu 

Cold Beer 

Meat balls 

Penne with vodka sauce 

Chicken Wings 

Chicken salad sandwiches

Assorted dips and chips and pretzels (not stale) 

Gonna be a good day!!!!! 

I asked my wife to prepare me a football menu with Wings etc she said GTFO. You are a lucky man joe. Just plain old sandwich and beer here. 

Archived