Fins bills and pats all win

kevinc855

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe the team will start playing with more heart.  they have a chance to go 5-1 in division play and that is nothing to sneeze at.  they dug this stupid hole all by themsleves and they can at least try to get out.  and bowles really needs to step up and tell gailey what this team is.  enough with this maybe pass, maybe run type offense.  it's time to get the te position into the mix too.

1 minute ago, rangerous said:

maybe the team will start playing with more heart.  they have a chance to go 5-1 in division play and that is nothing to sneeze at.  they dug this stupid hole all by themsleves and they can at least try to get out.  and bowles really needs to step up and tell gailey what this team is.  enough with this maybe pass, maybe run type offense.  it's time to get the te position into the mix too.

That's the spirit I like to hear. The next 6 games will set the 2017 tempo. Let's win some ball games! 

33 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Cementing us as bottom dwellers. Hopefully we can knock out miami or the bills in a late December game

Yeah... those two meaningless wins against Tennessee and Miami at the end of 2014 were just fantastic.

They cost the Jets the #2 overall pick and Marcus Mariota.  But hey, as long as you got to "celebrate," right?

smh

2 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Have to listen to Miami media calling Tannehill a top 5 QB in the league and how they finally will  make the playoffs. I need to move. They haven't beat a team over .500, what the hell is it with these fans and the media. 

Many Jets fans annointed FITZ under the same criteria. 

2 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Yeah... those two meaningless wins against Tennessee and Miami at the end of 2014 were just fantastic.

They cost the Jets the #2 overall pick and Marcus Mariota.  But hey, as long as you got to "celebrate," right?

You play to win the game.  When amateur fans like you realize "losing out" isn't a real thing you willl stop living in the past. 

6 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

You play to win the game.  When amateur fans like you realize "losing out" isn't a real thing you willl stop living in the past. 

It is a real thing.  What do you think Cleveland is doing?  They built a young team that tries hard, but simply aren't good enough to win.  It is absolutely perfect.  Nobody can say they're tanking deliberately, when in fact they are in a not-so-veiled fashion.

Exactly what the Jets should do in 2017. But an "STB" fan like you doesn't have the foresight, or patience, to understand a rebuild process and see it through.

3 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

It is a real thing.  What do you think Cleveland is doing?  They built a young team that tries hard, but simply aren't good enough to win.  It is absolutely perfect.  Nobody can say they're tanking deliberately, when in fact they are in a not-so-veiled fashion.

Exactly what the Jets should do in 2017. But an "STB" fan like you doesn't have the foresight, or patience, to understand a rebuild process and see it through.

How dumb are you? Rebuilds in the nfl is a myth. The brows have been in "rebuild " mold the last 20 years and have nothing to show for it. Wake me up when the Browns are good with all their top picks 

14 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Oh please tell us more how you're a better fan than us, pretty please...  I'll take being an "amateur fan" and being in the position to draft Mariota all day, every day, as opposed to the "real fans" who get to watch Fitz and a slew of sh*t quarterback our franchise for half a decade. 

5 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Oh please tell us more how you're a better fan than us, pretty please...  I'll take being an "amateur fan" and being in the position to draft Mariota all day, every day, as opposed to the "real fans" who get to watch Fitz and a slew of sh*t quarterback our franchise for half a decade. 

See above hot shot 

5 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Don't forget how the "professional fans" got Gholston rather than Matt Ryan.

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

See above hot shot 

Oh please. You actively routed for Petty to fail, as he somehow didn't fit your agenda, but then are all sunshine and rainbows about an obviously lost season and try to sh*t on those who would rather the team get a higher draft pick than win meaningless games.  It's odd. 

Just now, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Oh please. You actively routed for Petty to fail, as he somehow didn't fit your agenda, but then are all sunshine and rainbows about an obviously lost season and try to sh*t on those who would rather the team get a higher draft pick than win meaningless games.  It's odd. 

How did I "root" for petty to fail. Unlike most on this forum I root for the team all 16 games. I just pointed out he stunk it up and we lost to a terrible Rams team with 6 points of offense. That's facts 

Archived