Fins bills and pats all win

kevinc855

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

How dumb are you? Rebuilds in the nfl is a myth. The brows have been in "rebuild " mold the last 20 years and have nothing to show for it. Wake me up when the Browns are good with all their top picks 

You overestimate your own intelligence.  That probably explains why you think I'm dumb.  It's called the Dunning-Kruger effect.  Look it up. 

I think Cleveland's new front office has the right plan in place.  This is year one for them.   And we'll see in three to four years about the Browns.  That is a reasonable estimate to see the results.

I won't bother explaining why I believe it will work, you obviously wouldn't understand anyway.

59 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

You overestimate your own intelligence.  That probably explains why you think I'm dumb.  It's called the Dunning-Kruger effect.  Look it up. 

I think Cleveland's new front office has the right plan in place.  This is year one for them.   And we'll see in three to four years about the Browns.  That is a reasonable estimate to see the results.

I won't bother explaining why I believe it will work, you obviously wouldn't understand anyway.

Right because the pats steelers and broncos always have top picks. You are making a fool of yourself 

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Right because the pats steelers and broncos always have top picks. You are making a fool of yourself 

Pats and Steelers have HOF QB's , when you have  HOF QB you don't need picks at the top of the draft.

the main reason Broncos defense is so good is because they had the 2nd pick in the draft and took Von Miller , without him the defense is just good and they never win the SB.

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

Pats and Steelers have HOF QB's , when you have  HOF QB you don't need picks at the top of the draft.

the main reason Broncos defense is so good is because they had the 2nd pick in the draft and took Von Miller , without him the defense is just good and they never win the SB.

And there is no hof qb in this draft plus Cleveland 49ers and jags at least will all pick before us so this whole lose for a top pick thing is ridiculous 

2 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

What if they picked watt at 11.... you never know. 

Just now, kevinc855 said:

And there is no hof qb in this draft plus Cleveland 49ers and jags at least will all pick before us so this whole lose for a top pick thing is ridiculous 

you have no idea what you got in the draft , you might have Von Miller or Calvin Johnson 2nd overall

once the season is over(and it is) the best thing to do is get the best draft pick possible.

no one say to lose on purpose  , just play all the young players and see how it goes , most likely they will get important experience but will also lose the games so its a win win in my opinion.

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

you have no idea what you got in the draft , you might have Von Miller or Calvin Johnson 2nd overall

once the season is over(and it is) the best thing to do is get the best draft pick possible.

no one say to lose on purpose  , just play all the young players and see how it goes , most likely they will get important experience but will also lose the games so its a win win in my opinion.

Agreed

Just now, fusionCA said:

Watt is not a game changer like Vin Miller  or a QB like Mariota or Winston( could be any other name at the top of the draft)

I don't root for losses. I do agree with your above post. Play the young kids and let's see what happens. If we lose the silver lining is the better pick. If we win, we win but also means the young kids are good either way they get experience and we get better idea of what we have 

Just now, Anthony Jet said:

I don't root for losses. I do agree with your above post. Play the young kids and let's see what happens. If we lose the silver lining is the better pick. If we win, we win but also means the young kids are good either way they get experience and we get better idea of what we have 

I don't root for losses as well I think we agree .

I am a Sixers fan , I know how it is to lose and tank ,  its been tough 3 years but now I see Embiid play and know once Ben Simmons return he will great  and it was 100% worth it.

We didn't need Russell Wilson because we had Geno & Woody was smart enough to tell Tanny to trade for Tebow. 

With Geno & Tebow we were obviously all set. The Skins were stupid to draft RGlll & than Cousins in the 4th. Dummies.

The Seahawks had just given Flynn a huge free agent contract so there was no way they would draft Wilson..DOH.

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

How dumb are you? Rebuilds in the nfl is a myth. The brows have been in "rebuild " mold the last 20 years and have nothing to show for it. Wake me up when the Browns are good with all their top picks 

Yes. He's dumb. Also, the Browns are in rebuild "mold".  Tell me more.  In fact, your ideas intrigue me. Do you have a newsletter I could subscribe to?

This is exactly what we need.  We're not making the playoffs, so I want everyone else around us to win so we can get a better draft pick.  Hopefully, we remain competitive but there is no point in rooting for other teams to lose so we can over-take them.   The team that really interests me is the Rams, kinda have to hope they stay one win ahead of us.  I feel as if the best route in this draft is to trade down, and the Titans hold the pick for the Rams.  Assuming TN stays near where they are now, it'd be a perfect match to trade down for 2 first round picks based on the chart.  

Rest of the season:  

Progression from Petty and the offense.  

Stay behind the Rams

Hope the Titans are up and down.  They will be going into Year 3 of Mariota, so they would want a difference maker, so they should be open to trade up.  

5 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Browns just fooked up by not picking Wentz, and trading out. It's all about the QB. Both the Jets and Browns are in similar postions. We don't have a QB so we suck.

13 hours ago, RoadFan said:

It is a real thing.  What do you think Cleveland is doing?  They built a young team that tries hard, but simply aren't good enough to win.  It is absolutely perfect.  Nobody can say they're tanking deliberately, when in fact they are in a not-so-veiled fashion.

Exactly what the Jets should do in 2017. But an "STB" fan like you doesn't have the foresight, or patience, to understand a rebuild process and see it through.

Cleveland, IMO, like the JETS suffer from bad management. When you win for 30 years or lose for 30 years, its not the players. 

56 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Cleveland, IMO, like the JETS suffer from bad management. When you win for 30 years or lose for 30 years, its not the players. 

I agree.  They have had bad management.  But I think the new "moneyball" guys have the correct plan in place, and so far at least, are executing it well.

Archived