Rex to be fired as soon as Monday: Report

Maxman

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

Laughable, the Bills don't have a single NFL caliber player on the roster, only reason they even exist as a franchise is REX

Bills are performing where they should be they are an 8-8 team at best

taylor is a good Qb they have no receivers and Watkins has been hurt all season

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Fired after only 2 years? That's ridiculous! Completely unheard of.

I guess the Bills franchise will just have to shut its doors, because as many on here have said, "No one will want to Coach here if you fire the HC after only 2 years".

Their firing Rex and promoting Rob

3 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Fired after only 2 years? That's ridiculous! Completely unheard of.

I guess the Bills franchise will just have to shut its doors, because as many on here have said, "No one will want to Coach here if you fire the HC after only 2 years".

Firing Rex Ryan isn't firing him after two years. He's had 8 years. Bowles doesn't have a massive 6 year failure on his resume as well. 

And if the Bills fire Rex, they aren't getting any decent coach in there. Not with that untouchable GM in place. 

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Firing Rex Ryan isn't firing him after two years. He's had 8 years. Bowles doesn't have a massive 6 year failure on his resume as well. 

And if the Bills fire Rex, they aren't getting any decent coach in there. Not with that untouchable GM in place. 

Their like us. We don't have a decent coach either.

if people were looking for a wrose situation than the jets to land in as head coach it's the bills.  they have nothing.  no draw for the town, a cheap front office, and no identity.  yeah they had flashes in the 90's with the kelly teams but they went to the sb 4 times and came up with nothing.

as for rex, maybe not expected this year but due to happen.  he hitched himself to tyrod and the team just isn't that good.

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Tyrod or Glennon makes us 1000% worse than with Fitz on what planet?

The opposite is more like it

Well both would cost more money and more years than Fitz did and neither one are taking this team to the next level. Also, if this team thinks Hack is the goods, they both would block that growth. Fitz hasn't blocked the growth of any QB on this team. 

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Well both would cost more money and more years than Fitz did and neither one are taking this team to the next level. Also, if this team thinks Hack is the goods, they both would block that growth. Fitz hasn't blocked the growth of any QB on this team. 

I was just trying to figure out how putting a better QB in place, regardless of cost or what it does to Hacks development, makes us 1000% worse. Taylor and Glennon would be an upgrade over Fitz.  Easily.  The math doesnt work

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I was just trying to figure out how putting a better QB in place, regardless of cost or what it does to Hacks development, makes us 1000% worse. Taylor and Glennon would be an upgrade over Fitz.  Easily.  The math doesnt work

Fitz beat Tyrod earlier this season and Glennon hasn't thrown a meaningful pass in two years. I'll take they're an "easy" upgrade over Fitz with a grain of salt. 

11 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Fitz beat Tyrod earlier this season and Glennon hasn't thrown a meaningful pass in two years. I'll take they're an "easy" upgrade over Fitz with a grain of salt. 

Really?  Thats how you judge a QB?  

Easy upgrade to anyone who doesnt still have their tongue deeply implanted inside of Fitz.  Give it up already, youre just as wrong today as you were all offseason pushing that POS on us Carl.

It was a simple comment, how does changing from Fitz to anyone make the Jets 1000% worse? 

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Really?  Thats how you judge a QB?  

Easy upgrade to anyone who doesnt still have their tongue deeply implanted inside of Fitz.  Give it up already, youre just as wrong today as you were all offseason pushing that POS on us Carl.

Ha. Revisionist history at its finest. I said I wanted Fitz back as long as it made financial sense. 

And no. I judge Tyrod on the fact his job is in question and he's on the verge of getting his coach fired. Also, neither guy was available last offseason. You should be comparing them to Petty and Hack. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Ha. Revisionist history at its finest. I said I wanted Fitz back as long as it made financial sense. 

And no. I judge Tyrod on the fact his job is in question and he's on the verge of getting his coach fired. Also, neither guy was available last offseason. You should be comparing them to Petty and Hack. 

Any way you slice it, anyone would take Tyrod over Fitz.  

And not revisionist history at its finest.  History.  You sold Fitz on every level and sold him hard Carl.  FU if you want to sell a bullshlt story today,  Are you that much of a girl that you just cant say you were wrong?  Who friggen cares as much as you guys do about a simple error in judgement

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Any way you slice it, anyone would take Tyrod over Fitz.  

And not revisionist history at its finest.  History.  You sold Fitz on every level and sold him hard Carl.  FU if you want to sell a bullshlt story today,  Are you that much of a girl that you just cant say you were wrong?  Who friggen cares as much as you guys do about a simple error in judgement

Prove I said what you're saying I said. Go for it. Oh. You won't. You'll just call me a girl because you result to personal insults when you feel inadequate and overmatched intellectually. Sad. 

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Prove I said what you're saying I said. Go for it. Oh. You won't. You'll just call me a girl because you result to personal insults when you feel inadequate and overmatched intellectually. Sad. 

Bwaaaaaa, prove it!!!!!!

Inadequate and overmatched?   LOL, not even close Carl.  I view you as one of the less knowledgable fans on this board.  Really.  You just aren't even close to being right often.  And that says a lot, there are quite a few nitwits posting away.  But youre right up there with your pompous talk all off season.  I remember well, youre now the one in pure cover up mode.  

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Bwaaaaaa, prove it!!!!!!

Inadequate and overmatched?   LOL, not even close Carl.  I view you as one of the less knowledgable fans on this board.  Really.  And that says a lot, there are quite a few nitwits posting away.  But youre right up there with your pompous talk all off season.  I remember well, youre now the one in pure cover up mode.  

Less knowledgeable? Funny stuff. Enjoy your day. 

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Well it sounds so much better than youre an idiot.  Or clueless.  Thats more accurate

I was being nice.  

More personal attacks. Pretty classy. I don't need your validation as if I care about your opinion of me on the internet. You're welcome to have your misinformed opinion of me but I can assure you I'm not clueless and definitely not an idiot. You're also welcome to put me on ignore since my opinion means so little to you. Otherwise, I suggest you go back to trying to not prove your points and name calling with someone else. I'm not going to sink to your level. 

8 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

More personal attacks. Pretty classy. I don't need your validation as if I care about your opinion of me on the internet. You're welcome to have your misinformed opinion of me but I can assure you I'm not clueless and definitely not an idiot. You're also welcome to put me on ignore since my opinion means so little to you. Otherwise, I suggest you go back to trying to not prove your points and name calling with someone else. I'm not going to sink to your level. 

Grow up Carl.  I dont care what you need or dont need.  You are clueless.  

That you keep insisting you didnt pimp Fitz to everyone says you are

Archived