QB option

Patriot Killa

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Kirk Cousins. Redskins are in the hunt and will most likely not go to the playoffs. If he some how gets loose hat do you pay for him? He's young. Franchise QB potential.

And how does a QB, oops, get loose? 

1st round and Sheldon?  Lol, ok.  Hey, we have a player we want out of here bad and a 1st?  

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And how does a QB, oops, get loose? 

1st round and Sheldon?  Lol, ok.  Hey, we have a player we want out of here bad and a 1st?  

I assume the trade would be for negotiating rights...ie Washington knows they won't sign him and trade his rights to a team who wants to sign him. I could see the Jets low 1st and Richardson being an offer getting you a couple weeks of talking to him...

...but they're going to sign him

5 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Who would they replace him with? The only way I can see this happening if he demands to leave.attempt I may be wrong but didn't Mac to trade for him at one point? I don't see him becoming available, we either go after Glennon, hopefully not Cutler or Romo or draft another QB.

I think it was last year after the Geno/IK fiasco. It's a moot point, though. Hack is going to be the starter next year.

2 minutes ago, section314 said:

I think it was last year after the Geno/IK fiasco. It's a moot point, though. Hack is going to be the starter next year.

I hope they are right about Hack. I would still go for a QB if I felt he can become a franchise type of player. It's actually a tough spot, we have no idea how they view Hack and if they are willing to let him be the presumed starter and compete with a higher end FA , Petty or a draft pick. I am ready for the start of free agency and the draft. 

Just now, FTL Jet Fan said:

I hope they are right about Hack. I would still go for a QB if I felt he can become a franchise type of player. It's actually a tough spot, we have no idea how they view Hack and if they are willing to let him be the presumed starter and compete with a higher end FA , Petty or a draft pick. I am ready for the start of free agency and the draft. 

Me too. I was ready about week #7.:rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Matt Mcgloin after he wins the Raiders a Super Bowl.  ( Fa after this year)  Jeff Hostestler 2.0.   ( Guy can dream can't he).

We will just pick up Carr after the raiders waive him. Lol.

Archived