Bill Maher really doesn't like the Cheaters

Mike135

So does this count as political?  Or just some good ol' Patriots hating?

Maybe let any of the political stuff slide this one time because it's so fun hearing the Pats get ripped on?

Trash the thread and berate me if you must.  I'll take it, in hopes of spreading even a little NE grief.

1 hour ago, Mike135 said:

So does this count as political?  Or just some good ol' Patriots hating?

Maybe let any of the political stuff slide this one time because it's so fun hearing the Pats get ripped on?

Trash the thread and berate me if you must.  I'll take it, in hopes of spreading even a little NE grief.

You finally got it. I'm actually proud of you. And if anyone is offended by this video or disagrees with it. In the words of Bill Maher... you know what they are. Go Falcons!

Sorry ... Tried to get myself to click the link about 10 times ... Couldn't bring myself to listen to that sack-o-$h*t though

perhaps if he was giving us the winning lotto #'s ... But I have enough hatred & vilification of the Cheats in my heart on my own that I can "resist the click"

maher will call out his party when they do dumb stuff, so he is kinda ok for someone who makes money telling a flock what they want to hear.  I like that his panels always have opposing view points and he lets them speak freely.  You may have noticed I too am not a fan of the patriots. 

maher is always high, and this was very ******* funny

3 minutes ago, #bman said:

Spot On Bill Maher. People who don't find Bill Maher funny scare me...

Artie Lange was spot on comparing Maher to Andy Kaufman when he used to wrestle Jerry Lawler as a schtick he'd go to these hillbilly towns in the south and yell at the trash in the crowd and tell them how stupid they were and how much smarter he is because he's from New York

ESPN has the balls to run a story about syracuse and the "*" due to the sanctions imposed on boeheim and the vacated wins

its bad when the NCAA has more credibility with dealing with cheaters than you do , I'm looking at you Goodell

19 hours ago, #bman said:

Spot On Bill Maher. People who don't find Bill Maher funny scare me...

Now you scare all of us lol... He's not funny, he's a leftist HACK. The only thing he said that was funny was *&^% Brady and Bellicheat. I don't want to get started so I'm stopping here.

Archived