I honestly didn't think it was possible to find someone worse than Idzik, but the Jets managed to pull it off....

sourceworx

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

This is all the coach. Alllll the coach.

You know what? I killed Tannenbaum for rolling over for Rex every year, but I'd rather let Rex be my GM for ten years than allow Todd Bowles to even interview one of my prospects. The guy is an absolute moron.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

You know what? I killed Tannenbaum for rolling over for Rex every year, but I'd rather let Rex be my GM for ten years than allow Todd Bowles to even interview one of my prospects. The guy is an absolute moron.

Rex was a total moron. But at least there was a plan. You knew he wanted to run the ball and get after the QB. What Bowles is doing here is just...idk wtf it is.

Just now, Ghost420 said:

because we already got the best safety in the draft. Why would they take another safety makes no sense. it is a sh*t pick

it makes perfect sense when you do not have any S to speak of to start with

also now with S that presumable can cover you no longer have to stay in Nickel packages all game long

helps ur pass rushers and run defense

which in turn helps ur QB

Just now, Matt39 said:

Rex was a totol moron. But at least there was a plan. You knew he wanted to run the ball and get after the QB. What Bowles is doing here is just...idk wtf it is.

Bowles only want to coach the players he wants to coach, which is obviously ludicrous.

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Rex was a total moron. But at least there was a plan. You knew he wanted to run the ball and get after the QB. What Bowles is doing here is just...idk wtf it is.

Ditto Idzik. He had a plan and executed it poorly. Maccagnan has no plan and is executing it poorly.

1 minute ago, SickJetFan said:

also now with S that presumable can cover you no longer have to stay in Nickel packages all game long

Holy sh*t

What pass rushers? If you want a db take a corner there since we need one.  sh*t pick another sh*tty 2nd round pick might as well trade it away every year.

Just now, SickJetFan said:

you have a light bulb moment or did you really just sh*t your pants...lay off the booze

Both, his light bulb moment was just now realizing he sh*t his pants when the pick was announced 15 min ago

Just now, Ghost420 said:

What pass rushers? If you want a db take a corner there since we need one.  sh*t pick another sh*tty 2nd round pick might as well trade it away every year.

well Jenkins for 1

we see what Mauldin does and Lemonier with Green

also have Leo and Mo

and few more picks to go here

yes - last 10 years go back and look at the team who allowed the fewest points in season and see what happens

Did those teams draft safeties in the 1st and 2nd round?

And while you're researching, why don't you let us know how many of those teams had the leagues worst offense.

Archived