Sign in to follow this  
joewilly12

Sunday Games Thread

15 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Sure hope god damn jets make good on this window with the Giants winning a game.... cost me my fcking spot in a survivor pool. final 4 with $2.5K, washed away :(

Me too.  I was in one for 3k (I've won't it before!) and I took the Chiefs over the Jags.  So pissed.  It was also tied to a larger contest on yahoo where you could win a 100K though I was 1 of 8,000 players remaining...lol.  Though, I think 60% of the remaining was on the Chiefs.

So angry today.  And my fantasy team is going off but the guy I'm playing is exploding.

Hey, at least the Gators won yesterday.  hahahahahaha so sad

e

27 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

The Giants winning is a pretty big deal.  If we tie with them record-wise, them beating the Chiefs can put us ahead of them in draft position.  Depends on the Jags and how they finish.

Draft order when teams have the same record gets determined by strength of schedule. The team with the weaker schedule picks higher.

Hey, maybe we have a chance against the Chiefs who after a fast start have come down to earth. I thought the Giants after all the criticism would play them well. 2 games now with teams to root against which is always fun. Go Chargers and Go Oakland. Both games on TV in NYC market. 

3 minutes ago, Pennington said:

Draft order when teams have the same record gets determined by strength of schedule. The team with the weaker schedule picks higher.

Whoops, my b.

Could have sworn it was quality of opponents beaten.

3 minutes ago, Barkus said:

Peterman with 3 picks in the first quarter for buff. Don't see how he gives buff best chance to win over Tyrod.

They got to get Peterman out of there.  4 picks early in the 2nd.

Just now, Lith said:

They got to get Peterman out of there.  4 picks early in the 2nd.

He looks like garbage, bills essentially forfeiting if they keep him in there. This helps us though, would give SD a win and then would be tied with jets at 4-6.

3 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

so Peterman playing the Chargers is what it looks like if Hack would have play? 

Add a few more sacks and a pick six (or two)

Good day for the tank*. Chargers hold on here and it is all good. Buffalo might not be winning too many more games, which could be a concern.

* not sure who we tanking for. 

16 hours ago, Barkus said:

Peterman with 3 picks in the first quarter for buff. Don't see how he gives buff best chance to win over Tyrod.

Lol. All the people on this board saying ‚Äú I wanted Peterman‚ÄĚ well. ¬†

15 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

so Peterman playing the Chargers is what it looks like if Hack would have play? 

I don't believe Hackenberg can play worse than Peterman.

That's the kind of coach's move that loses a locker room and get a coach fired.

It'll be interesting to see what macdermot does.

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

#5.

Wow...you gotta feel sorry for this kid. In hockey when a goalie is getting pelted,  the coach yanks him just to preserve any amount of confidence left in the player.  He should have been yanked after #3.

This kid will never get the chance to start again in the nfl.

Bills stupid to bench Tyrod. I hope they cut him and the Jets get him. He's better than what we have and if we draft a Qb can start for 2018 at least. 

its obvious to me that the bills brain trust were seeing how close buffalo was to a playoff caliber team and they decided they weren't there with Tyrod.  They are now in full tank mode.  

With 33 secs left in the half leading 14-0, Pats fight from their own 7 to get in FG range and nail a 62-yarder before halftime.

Jets would've had McCown run the clock out at :33

3 minutes ago, TJ said:

its obvious to me that the bills brain trust were seeing how close buffalo was to a playoff caliber team and they decided they weren't there with Tyrod.  They are now in full tank mode.  

But they were the way they were playing.  An 9-7 team might get in at the WC spot.  They go get Benjamin you would have thought to help make a playoff push but they then go and move Dareus and now they can't stop the run.  So then they bench Tyrod at 5-4 basically in the driver seat for the WC...and this is a team that hasn't been the playoffs in almost 20 years.

Makes no sense to me.  Tyrod is a good QB.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

But they were the way they were playing.  An 9-7 team might get in at the WC spot.  They go get Benjamin you would have thought to help make a playoff push but they then go and move Dareus and now they can't stop the run.  So then they bench Tyrod at 5-4 basically in the driver seat for the WC...and this is a team that hasn't been the playoffs in almost 20 years.

Makes no sense to me.  Tyrod is a good QB.

they should be trying to win (not us)  they have more ammo to move than us, so they could have tried to make the playoffs and if they wanted to move on from Tyrod, they could trade up.

1 hour ago, Ken Shroy said:

Now I will root big time for Da Raiders.

it's hard to believe the jets lost to these clowns.  the patsies are having their way.