****OFFICIAL JETS V CHIEFS GAME THREAD******

T0mShane

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Watching the meltdown of the tank crowd with their talk of “meaningless wins” makes my day

Enjoy this day, because there are gonna be plenty of days in May and June 2018 where you’re gripping your dick reading about Christian Hackenberg practice highlights. 

1 minute ago, The Walrus said:

This probably sinks Alex Smith in KC  too. Could be him and Eli on the market next year as well.

Compared to our other realistic options (trading for Alex Smith, overpaying Cousins, re-signing McCown), the idea of Eli to the Jets is growing on me.  Though I guess the Giants aren't going to release him and they certainly won't trade him to us.  So maybe it's not realistic after all.

27 minutes ago, varjet said:

This is a win that is a total loss.  

Lower draft pick, and we still don’t have a defense or defensive coach.  This is a win that should still get Bowles fired.  

Really......

Come one man, you are way better than this.........

Good Grief!!

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Enjoy this day, because there are gonna be plenty of days in May and June 2018 where you’re gripping your dick reading about Christian Hackenberg practice highlights. 

When are we gonna see our first “you guys have no patience, we’re in year 2 of a full rebuild” argument? I say week 3.

12 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Stidham and Jackson, yeah, but I honestly think Mayfield will force his big meaty man meat down Bowles's throat before he lets him bench him for Josh McCown/(insert any aged Vet here)

Ahem. 

“We like Baker a lot, but right now Josh is more familiar with the system.”

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

Really......

Come one man, you are way better than this.........

Good Grief!!

These wins = fool's gold and an endless cycle of mediocrity. 

Of everyone, you should understand not wanting to have the football pulled away at the last second.

9 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

You can't fire Bowles period...

You just have to take the QB decision out of Bowles DAM hands by getting a truly quality QB in here but this was a good game by McCown, a real good game,,,,,,

You can't lock up Harvey Weinstein. Period.

You just have to make sure that no woman is ever ever ever ever ever alone in a room with him. Ever.

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Mmmmmmmm. Tight spiral. Against air. Rocking those revealing practice shorts.

7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Kevin steps away from the isolated computer room of the MetLife Stadium after sh*tposting his way into the Tankerz hearts on JetNation.  An employee of the team shouldn't be doing this.  He knows it....but it just feels so good.  This is his team.  He loves them.  He walks into the locker room and finds Josh McCown yucking it up with Todd Bowles

"Great game today guys, way to show those guys who said we wouldn't win a game!  I'm thankful to be a part of something this special!"

"You know it Kev!" Todd Bowles says, his eyes glistening with genuine excitement and affection for the loyalty.

"Way to always have our backs man!" Josh McCown shouts, his big manly jaw and southern good looks drawing all of Kevin's attention.

The three men walk into the coaches office to have a more isolated conversation, as best friends usually do.  The door shuts behind them and McCown starts ripping his pads off, eventually throwing them to the corner of the dimly lit office.

"I'll always have your backs...so why don't you guys let me see what the front looks like" Kevin says dropping to the floor..

"Hah. That's our little cheerleader" McCown says, dropping the second half of his uniform to the beige carpet lining the room, his 8.3 inch equipment flopping before Kevin's widening eyes.

"Give me the deep ball Josh" Kevin pleads.  Kevin's hands gripped the QB tighter than Robby Anderson fighting for a 50 yard bomb.

"Hey, how bout some love for the Coach?!" Shouts a now completely naked and eager Todd Bowles.

Kevin loosens his grip for 5 seconds and begins showing attention to the man who has made all of this possible.

"And they say you don't how to show discipline?!?!" Kevin says laughing.

As both men reach the "end zone" of their friend for a final "score" Kevin whimpers one last thing.

"Jet up baby".

Better than a Stephanie Meyer novel.

The kind of game that will encourage McCagnan to forget how really awful the QB slot and OL are going forward and pick defense the first 2 rounds.  

I watched opening night when KC spanked the Pats. This KC defense is TERRIBLE in so many ways. Doesn't help things when Andy Reid is Andy Reid with timeouts. 

PS There is Geno Smith we know and ...loathe. 

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

The kind of game that will encourage McCagnan to forget how really awful the QB slot and OL are going forward and pick defense the first 2 rounds.  

I watched opening night when KC spanked the Pats. This KC defense is TERRIBLE in so many ways. Doesn't help things when Andy Reid is Andy Reid with timeouts. 

PS There is Geno Smith we know and ...loathe. 

Why is there always excuses from you guys every time the jets win? KC defense is terrible, Buffalo sucks, Bortles is terrible etc.... Does any team have to answer for wins like the Jets do? So f@cking annoying. 

Archived