****OFFICIAL JETS V CHIEFS GAME THREAD******

T0mShane

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With this meaningless win we are now guaranteed MCown will be the starter for the entire 2018 season, Bowles being back as HC, an extension for Mac, the 20th pick in the draft with a CB as our 1st pick, a OL and a LB with our 2 2nd round picks and no QB taken with any of our picks. Congrats see you soon n 2019. 

5 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Be that as it may, There will be 6-7 QBs taken in the first round. Some people here said 5 in the top ten

1.  Absolutely no one (smart) said that.

2.  If we are a part of the group of teams who reach on 2nd and 3rd round QBs, Macc and Co will be looking for jobs at McDonald's within 2 years.  Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield, Stidham, Jackson.  Miss out on those 5 and we're f*cked.

Just now, Mogglez said:

1.  Absolutely no one said that.

2.  If we are a part of the group of teams who reach on 2nd and 3rd round QBs, Macc and Co will be looking for jobs at McDonald's within 2 years.  Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield, Stidham, Jackson.  Miss out on those 5 and we're f*cked.

Those 5 plus Allen are going first round. That’s 6 QBs in the first round.

2nd round QBs are guys like Falk and Ferguson

Always glad to get a win; but KC lost this game as much as the Jets won it. It would have been more impressive if KC wasn't on a slide. Lost top 10 pick on the craziest game I have ever seen.

I disagree... do you realize how many times the Jets was in the red zone and had to settle for 3? They should have had 50 points.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Those 5 plus Allen are going first round. That’s 6 QBs in the first round.

2nd round QBs are guys like Falk and Ferguson

Allen sucks.

Falk has been exposed, he sucks.

Ferguson sucks.

Again, if we pick any of those 3 in the top half of the first, Maccagnan and Co. will be looking for new jobs within 2 years.

6 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

They will absolutely ruin Mayfield, Stidham, and Jackson. Literally ruin their careers the second they’re drafted.

7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I'm so excited for our 2018 QBs: McCown, Hack, Josh Allen.

So much thankfulness.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

They will absolutely ruin Mayfield, Stidham, and Jackson. Literally ruin their careers the second they’re drafted.

Stidham and Jackson, yeah, but I honestly think Mayfield will force his big meaty man meat down Bowles's throat before he lets him bench him for Josh McCown/(insert any aged Vet here)

Archived