College National Championship game....

Beerfish

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

They need to get better protection on Fromm and let the guy throw. He can throw the ball. That first pick wasn’t on him.

Agreed, but we are struggling to protect him - and when we came out throwing receivers haven't helped out.  Wims especially getting off to a slow start.

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

Agreed, but we are struggling to protect him - and when we came out throwing receivers haven't helped out.  Wims especially getting off to a slow start.

I know y’all run a ground and pound O..but they will really have to get some yards down the field because sooner or later Bama will strike. Wims is y’all best receiver. Hope he gets it together..because I can’t see Bama win. I refuse. They are the Patriots of CFB

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

I know y’all run a ground and pound O..but they will really have to get some yards down the field because sooner or later Bama will strike. Wims is y’all best receiver. Hope he gets it together..because I can’t see Bama win. I refuse. They are the Patriots of CFB

I agree.  Been saying pretty much the same all day.  Going to need to make plays downfield to open the run -- opposite of what we have done all season.  Frustrating because we have had a couple of plays to be made and missed them.  Gotta keep trying though.

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

I agree.  Been saying pretty much the same all day.  Going to need to make plays downfield to open the run -- opposite of what we have done all season.  Frustrating because we have had a couple of plays to be made and missed them.  Gotta keep trying though.

Tell you one thing..doesn’t look like any stage scares Fromm..as they were just saying..he was in high school getting ready for prom around this time last year. He looks like he belongs!!

3 hours ago, RoadFan said:

I wish he would coach the NY Jets. 

I am on the record preferring an offensive-minded HC for a young QB.  However, I would overlook that for Saban.  His meticulous preparation for every scenario is just too good to pass up. 

If he has another go at the NFL, I expect he will be successful.

I will not say no to Saban. I just hate his guts. Seriously tho, his situation is awesome. I cannot envision him wanting to come to the NFL. 

If you guys are excited for Fromm wait until the kid from Schenectady, NY is ready in 2030. Legend has it that QBs are found through foozeballchlorians and he is a being made *only* of that stuff. Currently he is the humble football obsessed son of a single mother not sure who the father is...

Archived