The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

15 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

cause you were a big jolly bastard and no one would vote you 

What? I’m talking about the board in General. Other than Timmmmmy and    Freestater nobody ever answered my post. Wasn’t till I can here that JiF and I started our thang

On 5/11/2018 at 5:57 PM, HessStation said:

The storm clouds rushed in. Thunder shook Oz to it's knees. It appears there was a split in the time space continuum. A vortex appeared from the sky. And from it came what appeared to be...a wizard. The wizard? Yes, but only younger and more handsome. 

"Behold I am here to save the day," he smiled.

But the omnipotent God-Mod would not have it. There was only room for one Wizard in this story, however handsome and charming this younger one was. And God-Mod only appreciated the originals. So with a swift hand he wiped the good looking, young lad from this existence...back to his tangent universe. 

James Franco, aka Oz The Great and Powerful, aka Doggin, Roleless Wizard, was wiped from existence of the game @Doggin94it

Oz-The-Great-And-Powerful-James-Franco1.

Day 1 continues. There are now 17 players left alive, 9 votes to lynch.

Damn, that's cold.  At least you could've found an actor who was better looking than me!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

What? Dude nobody ever answered my post on JI. Haha 

I sh*t you not, I really didn’t know you guys at that point. I’m just kidding. Your names were familiar, but I didn’t really interact with you guys much. I just posted sh*t to agitate mods.

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I sh*t you not, I really didn’t know you guys at that point. I’m just kidding. Your names were familiar, but I didn’t really interact with you guys much. I just posted sh*t to agitate mods.

Me either. Timmmmy and freestater talk to me. First time I hung out with CTM and JIF was after the Klecko drama. We hung out played poker in the JN arcade. Haha 

43 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

wait you agitated people ? GTFO

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Just harder to dicern. When he's lathargic it's easier to tell.

This makes no sense to me, but whatevs. The real question is: is it gross that I share peanut butter sammiches with my dog?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Is there anyway in this new format to mute Apes bad jokes but leave the game content?

1. No.

2. It’s a shame you’ve got kids and still haven’t learned to appreciate Dad jokes.

3. That wasn’t actually a joke, it was a question, so as usual, nobody knows or cares what you’re talking about.

You keep doing you tho

On 5/12/2018 at 10:21 AM, The Crusher said:

You never played at JI? I thought you did. To me your and OG.

I think the only OGs that still play here are me, you, CTM and Smash.  Could be wrong and I’m forgetting someone but the others fell off (SMC and BG come to mind) or never came over. I can’t remember if the Vic’s, JVOR, Sharrow types who helped get it going here, came over or started here? 

Looking back, those JI rosters had some randoms that played and some regulars from the main board here who don’t play anymore. 

On 5/12/2018 at 10:56 AM, Smashmouth said:

I started at JI with CTM, Gagoots, pac if Im not mistaken,,,, Doggin was teaching us the game so I guess I'm Gen 1 those were some fun days

Pacturd played back then?  He’s so forgettable I can’t remember at all. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Pac said:

No fear, dear.

I intend on putting forth some effort this go round' which spells doom for the scum team. 

Now that they know that I'll be dead in a day or 2 as I am one of the most feared/intimidating players in North America.  That's the reason I don't often participate early on...  once they see that I'm trying they shoot me out of abject terror.  It's pathetic but I understand not letting me live long....  A townie Pac is more valuable than a Cop. 

@Klecko73isGod

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Pac said:

no.. I was the doc who accidentally said cop 1 time then spent the next 50 pages defending myself against 4 idiots who insisted it meant I was scum..

they were illogical idiots..  and you took advantage of them for it..  but you didn't show yourself until they stupidly got me to L1

Does some of the dumbest sh*t ever in mafia history, blames everyone else. 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Pac said:

No fear, dear.

I intend on putting forth some effort this go round' which spells doom for the scum team. 

Now that they know that I'll be dead in a day or 2 as I am one of the most feared/intimidating players in North America.  That's the reason I don't often participate early on...  once they see that I'm trying they shoot me out of abject terror.  It's pathetic but I understand not letting me live long....  A townie Pac is more valuable than a Cop. 

See the source image

20 hours ago, Stark said:

This sounds just like Batman ... errr ....  @JiF  aka; crushers Sweet One. Lol

Everything Pac does is some form of copying someone else.  He doesn’t have a single original thought or idea.  Just steals everyone else’s material. 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, The Crusher said:

What? I’m talking about the board in General. Other than Timmmmmy and    Freestater nobody ever answered my post. Wasn’t till I can here that JiF and I started our thang

When you think about it, our relationship has spawned generations of Maria and generated thousands upon thousands of posts. @Maxman The skinny vs fat game was @Jetscode1 And @HessStations @Integrity28 first game, which was based on our relationship both epic games who led way to 2 great additions who have helped keep this community going for a long time. 

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

I think the only OGs that still play here are me, you, CTM and Smash.  Could be wrong and I’m forgetting someone but the others fell off (SMC and BG come to mind) or never came over. I can’t remember if the Vic’s, JVOR, Sharrow types who helped get it going here, came over or started here? 

Looking back, those JI rosters had some randoms that played and some regulars from the main board here who don’t play anymore. 

Yes. Like Norway 

I would say Happy Mother’s Day to your spouses or ex spouses but what’s the likelihood you guys tell them  “hey, one of those internet people I talk to randomly online said Happy Mother’s Day to you”.

Regardless the sentiment is there for them and if any of the ladies in here have babies. 

Happy Mother’s Day :) 

• Upvote 3