Quotes from Robby that might surprise

Pac

21 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

A few Robby Anderson quotes that would have really surprised me:

"I was in Brooks Brothers the other day and picked up a couple more cardigans and a sweater vest."

"Pardon me, but do you have any Grey Poupon?"

"I was voted safest out of everyone in my defensive driving course this past June."

"I just did what anyone would do when upon seeing a neighbor's son was having trouble in his calculus class: I decided to tutor him, and now he's turned that D into an A-minus."

"I spent most of this offseason working on my second PhD in 3rd century Roman architecture."

"Stephen Hawking's death could have left such a void in the field, so I'm prepared to have that torch passed on to me."

"I'd like to thank the Nobel Academy..."

"If Woody had gone right to the police, this would never have happened"

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Hahahaha.  Hes been open all season but Darnold was playing scared.

Darnold looks willing to stand in there today and not bail the second he doesnt have a perfect pocket.

Dink and darnold is dead.  Hopefully.

I think he will play up to the level of the team around him. Give him a year or so and he will start carrying them at times. This was a pretty ok game for him after a couple stinkers. This one started out rough for him too.  Great look for the kid today . 

Robby really has handled the situation well and his run ins with the law may have given him a new perspective.  I've seen him open a # of times but never shows any frustration about being missed..  just runs back to the huddle and gets the next play.
He definitely needs to get the ball.
and save the "hold onto the ball when you get it" posts..  he fumbled once..  it happens.  Last year he made some catches that were FAR from easy.

twice

On 10/6/2018 at 1:56 PM, Pac said:

Robby really has handled the situation well and his run ins with the law may have given him a new perspective.  I've seen him open a # of times but never shows any frustration about being missed..  just runs back to the huddle and gets the next play.

He definitely needs to get the ball.

and save the "hold onto the ball when you get it" posts..  he fumbled once..  it happens.  Last year he made some catches that were FAR from easy.

twice?

Robby showed me absolutely nothing new yesterday. He is a great deep threat ... Similar to Ted Ginn Jr. .. or a much better version of David Clowney.

Sam needed to have a game like this .. showed great touch.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Robby showered me absolutely nothing new yesterday. He is a great deep threat ... Similar to Ted Ginn Jr. .. or a much better version of David Clowney.

Sam need to have a game like this .. showed great touch.

This. I think the more impressive thing is that Miller and Chubb couldn’t get to Sam

36 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Robby showed me absolutely nothing new yesterday. He is a great deep threat ... Similar to Ted Ginn Jr. .. or a much better version of David Clowney.

The guy can run a post or a go route, and against a crappy defense, good for him. But that isn't the whole job. 

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

A much better version of David Clowney?   Did he ever actually make a regular season catch?  

Jet fans love Wesley Walker, I love Walker.   He had one season in which he averaged more than 3 catches, just 1.   If Robby can average 60 catches for 900 yards a year, that is a valuable weapon that makes defenses keep their safeties back.   You know, like a modern day Wesley Walker.

Archived