Folks: We Have a Franchise QB.

southtown24th

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

I guess you’ve never heard of a little thing called QBase have you buddy??

You might be the most insecure little weeny on this site, finally taking the title from @Integrity28

Back on topic, yes its been a very encouraging outing from Darnold. Hopefully he looks this way the next 2 weeks as well

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I too base everything on parts of one pressure-free meaningless game late in a long lost season.

The hyperbole must flow.....

It ain't meaningless for Darnold or the Texans. 

6 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

B72BE81D-D99D-4F34-A932-E21C0F4185B9.gif

Laugh it up, but our franchise QB just threw two shoulda been easy INTs and just threw a floater too high and pretty much lost the game. 

Hevmight be good, in time. He might grow to be a Franchise QB.  He’s no franchise QB yet. Even IF he comes back to win.

You know who a Franchise QB is? Right now? The guy Macc passed on for a Safety.

The guy who’s probably going to get the W and has his team at 10 wins if he does so.

Darnold....could be. He isn’t yet and tonight doesn’t make him one.

16 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I too base everything on parts of one pressure-free meaningless game late in a long lost season.

The hyperbole must flow.....

I mean you are right, and long term this game is meaningless but its definitely great to see as a Jets fan.  

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Is it hard being as big of an @sshole as you are, or are you just a natural?

Truth hurts some folks, I know.

So much simpler to go full homer since no one is ever accountable for all their amazingly wrong hyperbole here....

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Truth hurts some folks, I know.

So much simpler to go full homer since no one is ever accountable for all their amazingly wrong hyperbole here....

Sam's having a solid game against a playoff team. I'm gonna crap all over it because I'm the only non-homer, realistic so-called fan on this entire site. Take that. 

Just now, slats said:

Sam's having a solid game against a playoff team. I'm gonna crap all over it because I'm the only non-homer, realistic so-called fan on this entire site. Take that. 

When will you get it slats, I couldn’t care less what you of all people think. And no amount of mod stalking and harassment will change that. No go creep on someone else.

Maybe we should all go buttfumble all your anti Darnold posts when you didn’t want him before you wanted him? Maybe like you did I need time to truly believe, or is that something only you get?

BTW a franchise QB wins tonight. We lost. Guess he’s not there yet.

Just now, Warfish said:

When will you get it slats, I couldn’t care less what you of all people think. And no amount of mod stalking and harassment will change that. No go creep on someone else.

Maybe we should all go buttfumble all your anti Darnold posts when you didn’t want him before you wanted him? Maybe like you did I need time to truly believe, or is that something only you get?

5ACF55AF-7D66-44FF-9105-D17F06B4ECF6.jpeg.0e13ca5f9f34f95f4d2acd8f6e71dce4.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Laugh it up, but our franchise QB just threw two shoulda been easy INTs and just threw a floater too high and pretty much lost the game. 

Hevmight be good, in time. He might grow to be a Franchise QB.  He’s no franchise QB yet. Even IF he comes back to win.

You know who a Franchise QB is? Right now? The guy Macc passed on for a Safety.

The guy who’s probably going to get the W and has his team at 10 wins if he does so.

Darnold....could be. He isn’t yet and tonight doesn’t make him one.

Oh yea???  Kids so good he knew that winning actually hurt the FRANCHISE long term, he showed just enough so we have hope but don’t ruin our draft position to acquire future talent 

5 minutes ago, slats said:

Go root for Ryan Fitzgarbage with Warfish he rides pine in Tampa

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Buttfumble retaliation ftw! 

Archived