We are at 1 million page views for the month

So we are right at 1 million page views for the month of January. The 18th day really just started. I can not remember going past 1 million page views this early in a month ever.

Big thanks go out to Sam Darnold, Mike Macc, Adam Gase, Gregg Williams, Matt Rhule, Todd Monken, Christopher Johnson and Antonio Brown.

I feel like I am leaving someone out who deserves thanks. Oh, that's right thank you to Chad Pennington. We are a site built on Pennington's arm strength, or lack thereof. So I can never leave Chad out.

I guess some measure of thanks should go out to all of you reading and commenting on this post. :)  Thank you for calling JetNation home! We really appreciate it. This site has grown so much over the years and apparently there is no end in sight.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So we are right at 1 million page views for the month of January. The 18th day really just started. I can not remember going past 1 million page views this early in a month ever.

Big thanks go out to Sam Darnold, Mike Macc, Adam Gase, Gregg Williams, Matt Rhule, Todd Monken, Christopher Johnson and Antonio Brown.

I feel like I am leaving someone out who deserves thanks. Oh, that's right thank you to Chad Pennington. We are a site built on Pennington's arm strength, or lack thereof. So I can never leave Chad out.

I guess some measure of thanks should go out to all of you reading and commenting on this post. :)  Thank you for calling JetNation home! We really appreciate it. This site has grown so much over the years and apparently there is no end in sight.

jetnation.com..   ROCKS ! !   ?...

we-will-rock-you-returns-to-melbourne.jp

18 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I think McCarthy deserves a lot of credit too.  That first week of January he was the Kim Kardashian of JN.

I left him out and Jamal Adams. I feel bad. They started playing that music and I panicked. I rushed off the stage and I let those guys down.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

The new coach and coordinator decisions along with the new uniforms are good for business!  What would be really interesting to see is how much (if at all) the views go down after they release the uniforms.......

1 hour ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

The new coach and coordinator decisions along with the new uniforms are good for business!  What would be really interesting to see is how much (if at all) the views go down after they release the uniforms.......

Historically speaking December and January fluctuate depending on what is going on with the team. This year the team was bad in December but we had a record month, it doesn't normally work that way. Coaching changes are always good for traffic in January and that is the case here.

Feb and March are typically solid traffic months because you have free agency and the draft. April has the draft so that is always good.

May starts off good with player talk and getting ready for OTAs and Minicamp.

Then the middle\end of May through June until the end of July are by far the slowest months here. Everyone is talked out and ready for camp.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Lets be honest, it's the content creators that drive page views on a forum.

Thank YOU Tom Shane.  We couldn't be what we are without YOU.

5 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

With all the success of the site, can we finally get some better toilet paper in the Posters Lounge?

Yes, soon I promise. :)

We have a new ad company, this one seems legit and they are promising good things. If it works out like I hope we will have some money for toilet paper and giveaways as well. Jets giveaways, we would never give away toilet paper.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

I feel like I am leaving someone out who deserves thanks. Oh, that's right thank you to @Creepy Lurker who guided this ship into open waters! We now have no boundaries!

Fixed! It all started with his coronation!!

You're welcome!!!!

I'll just continue to spit that hot fire and you'll never have to worry about a thing.

Though, I do think you should try to find a way to get some money from all the "beat writers" who cover the Jets by basically stealing the content from this board.

Archived