NFL = WWE?

Philc1

The officiating in the nfl has become a shartshow

ok, phantom PI calls, missed PI calls and Chris Hogan juggling balls off the ground and then getting credit for a catch is one thing.  

But does this look like roughing the passer?

6A9B4A3D-07F4-47AC-B9A3-6980E16F0273.jpeg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Can always turn the channel (know you wont though)

Refs screwed the saints...no thread about that..plus the pats were penalized more than the chiefs were...

Refs had nothing to do with that game.

I’m not watching the super bowl. I think the puppy bowl will be on Animal Planet

10 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Can always turn the channel (know you wont though)

Refs screwed the saints...no thread about that..plus the pats were penalized more than the chiefs were...

Refs had nothing to do with that game.

Read the Game thread today, Saints robbery was covered in detail. NFL wanted LA v Boston. No doubt.

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Ive been saying it since around 2005. The Jets are a. Low-Card "Jobber". The Raiders and Bengals are Heels. The Pats, Steelers, Packers, Giants are "Faces". 

The Rams are the new face and New England just turned heel and aligned with Bobby the Brain Heenan. The NFL is as fixed as it gets.

And yes, we're the Brooklyn Brawler. We're the guy Randy Savage beats the crap out of on Saturday morning.

2 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

The Rams are the new face and New England just turned heel and aligned with Bobby the Brain Heenan. The NFL is as fixed as it gets.

I think its like when Andre the Giant was getting old, so he voluntarily went from Working Champion to Heel, and was beat by Hogan...

4 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

And yes, we're the Brooklyn Brawler. We're the guy Randy Savage beats the crap out of on Saturday morning.

The jets are Gilberg 

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

I think its like when Andre the Giant was fetting old, so he voluntarily went from Working Champion to Heel, and was beat by Hogan...

Check some of the other threads. I've said exactly that. This Super Bowl is a passing of the torch. Brady/Belichick are Andre the Giant. Goff/McVey are Hulk Hogan.

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Read the Game tgread today, Saints robbery was covered in detail. NFL wanted LA v Boston. No doubt.

Like I said...no thread about it. The refs screwed up on that Brady play BUT....especially that last drive. The Pats were penalized alot. Chiefs had their chances to win.

1 minute ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Like I said...no thread about it. The refs screwed up on that Brady play BUT....especially that last drive. The Pats were penalized alot. Chiefs had their chances to win.

Mahomes was speared below the knee AFTER releasing the ball.  That’s obvious rushing the passer 

As for CJ Jackson he had been committing PI the entire game he just got caught

1 minute ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

The fact you knew who was the half time show tells me you will..I didnt even know or cared about that...

Enjoy the game.

Drunk midwestern housewives who are unhappy in their lives will be watching the Adam Levine halftime show

I’ll be watching Netflix 

I actually think the league and advertisers wanted the two young guns. Hard to sell the Pat's again 

Seriously.

That MNF game was FIFTY FOUR TO FIFTY ONE.

I’d imagine a Rams/Chiefs rematch would have more people excited than seeing the goddamn Patriots for the millionth time.

But I guess they didn’t want to do face vs. face at WrestleMania.

2 minutes ago, The Troll said:

Seriously.

That MNF game was FIFTY FOUR TO FIFTY ONE.

I’d imagine a Rams/Chiefs rematch would have more people excited than seeing the goddamn Patriots for the millionth time.

But I guess they didn’t want to do face vs. face at WrestleMania.

Warrior vs Hogan was the greatest Wrestlemania Main Event

27 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Miss Randy Savage.  The finest combination of caricature, athleticism and charisma that Wrestling has ever seen, in my opinion.

Archived