Manish

2 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Expect another low level FO type to be fired tomorrow.  This looks like Gase suckered Mehta.............Again

I was thinking just that.  Whichever in-house dope is fired tomorrow leaked this hysterical nonsense to Mehta and of course Mehta immediately posted it.  Too funny.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Work hard?  lol.  He spit cheetos all over his shirt when he heard the news from ESPN.  I don't expect he knows what hard work is. 

He was actually an excellent and reasonable minded beat reporter for the Jets when he worked for the Newark Star-Ledger.  I thought he was great.  Than he underwent a humongous transformation into a flaming ashole which got progressively worse at the NYDN Snot Rag. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

He was actually an excellent and reasonable minded beat reporter for the Jets when he worked for the Newark Star-Ledger.  I thought he was great.  Than he underwent a humongous transformation into a flaming ashole which got progressively worse at the NYDN Snot Rag. 

Yep

Don't forget when Cimini was at the NYDN he was doing the same crap.  Since he's been with ESPN, he's still snarky, but he's calmed down with the BS.

Could just be NYDN editorial policy.  The dump is a complete rag 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

I hope Gase really bugs out and finds out he is actually a mutant brother of Cyclops and vaporizes Manish with the lasers that blast out of his eyes when he gets really pissed!

72687-X-Men-Cyclops-lasers-748x421.jpg

Cyclops mutant brother was Havok. He had different powers.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

You're both grown men.

In the last 18 hours I've investigated 2 residential structure fires and assisted with a body recovery (good samaritan trying to assist at a boat fire fell in the drink and drowned....we couldn't find him in dark water at 4am). Just another day at the office....

I like my diversions. 

I'm the big guy in the middle. Yeah. 

20190521_202707.thumb.jpg.570bd166a166ade5c95807ccaf54982a.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 4

3 hours ago, Alentador31 said:

lol I feel like the front office keeps letting out false information inside the organization to find everyone that is feeding Manish. If true, its hilarious and genius. 

If that’s what’s happening here. I’d say let’s give Gase an extension ASAP. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MasterChiefJets said:

Here is the source if anyone is interested:

Edit: Good merge.

Manish is a dipsh*t!  He has one source left in the organization who heard the name Schrager kicked around and Manish jumped on it as a possible GM candidate. What an imbecile. 

23 minutes ago, Alentador31 said:

This guy is officially trolling jet fans at this point...

https://twitter.com/MMehtaNYDN/status/1130929509958606848

We cut him, they want to sign him. Isn’t that pretty much the definition of holding something in higher regard? 

If you  throw your half eaten hotdog and I snatch out of the air with lipid ninja precision, I obviously and skillfully hold that hotdog in higher regard. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, The Walrus said:

Manish is trying to stay relevant during the slowest part of the NFL off season. Anything for clicks.

The Daily has been laying off people and he's thinking if I can just get to the end of July I'm good until January.

Lets hope he is the next one out the door.... 

13 hours ago, Dcat said:

The problem is the New York Daily News is a ragsheet. At one time it was a great paper, but it’s horrible now. He fits right in.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, MasterChiefJets said:

Here is the source if anyone is interested:

Edit: Good merge.

Shrager addressed it this morning.  

Claims it's total nonsense written by the one beat guy who he said can't stop complaining that Macc was fired.  

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Remember, Jets fans. If you want Manish to stop posting that insipid sh*t, don’t interact with that tweet. That’s how he gets paid. 

That's not fair. These are beat reporters we are talking about. None of them are getting paid.