Rhg1084

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Sam got a 74 

Fitzpatrick 75

josh Allen 74

eli 72 

mahomes 97 

brady 96

Wow that’s crazy. He had a better rating as a rookie I think. Thought it was a 76 on Madden 19. Well I don’t buy the game much anymore. Much more of a 2K guy now. Not giving EA Sports 60$

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Wow that’s crazy. He had a better rating as a rookie I think. Thought it was a 76 on Madden 19. Well I don’t buy the game much anymore. Much more of a 2K guy now. Not giving EA Sports 60$

They tuned down the whole ratings scale so even though his rating is lower than last year, it is better when compared to the rest of the league.

That's why Baker had a record breaking season and only went up 2 pts. 

1 minute ago, Grandy said:

They tuned down the whole ratings scale so even though his rating is lower than last year, it is better when compared to the rest of the league.

That's why Baker had a record breaking season and only went up 2 pts. 

Ahh okay that makes sense. Wonder what they gave him for “Throw On The Run”. 

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

Mahomes 97? LMAO. 

Yeah, that's ridiculous.

No doubt he's great but he was surrounded by some ridiculous talent.  If Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce and Damien Williams play the full year and are healthy he may warrant that rating but man....that's high.

What was Jerry Rice, a 99?

12 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Yeah, that's ridiculous.

No doubt he's great but he was surrounded by some ridiculous talent.  If Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce and Damien Williams play the full year and are healthy he may warrant that rating but man....that's high.

What was Jerry Rice, a 99?

He’s good but not the highest ranked player. 

2 hours ago, prime21 said:

Sam should be at around 80

Leveon’s speed at an 89??

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Leveon is very quick accelerating through a hole but not that fast.  If you watch his tape, he will often get run down by a DB after he breaks through to the second level.   Not that I'm complaining because I think he is going to be great for us.

31 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

He’s good but not the highest ranked player. 

He was definitely a better QB than Brady last year but you don't laugh at Brady being a 96. He had one of the most prolific seasons in NFL history in his first year starting. It wasn't as good as Marino's first season (relative to time period) but it was the closest thing I've ever seen.

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

He was definitely a better QB than Brady last year but you don't laugh at Brady being a 96. He had one of the most prolific seasons in NFL history in his first year starting. It wasn't as good as Marino's first season (relative to time period) but it was the closest thing I've ever seen.

Let’s see how good he does this year 

Actually, I think it's the other way around. He waits for what he thinks is his spot, takes it and goes, he's not  a flat out point to point burner. He plays off his blocks which makes him look slow( being technical about it a lil bit more of a thinker, than do'er) which gives a slight hesitation that allows the D to catch up a lil sooner and make a play when they can. Split seconds, and inches do matter.  But he is a good one, non the less.   

13 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

But he's the new Vick. He's  the reason they are buying the game. No one gives a damn about Darnold nationally. He went to a conf. Championship. 

He's a better QB than Vick ever was. Vick could destroy you running the ball and was OK as a passer with a monster arm so you had to respect both.

45 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Jamal Adams faster then Bell?  ??????????????????????????????????????????

Bell ran a 4.60 at the combine.  Adams a 4.56.  Adams is factually faster.  Bell was 230 at the time and had phenomenal 3-cone.  It may seem odd, but RB is not generally a "speed" position. 

TEAM RATINGS

Overall: Jets (78) is tied for 3rd worst in NFL along with Cardinals, Bills, Buccaneers (78).  Worse than us: Giants (77); Dolphins (74). 

Defense: Jets (80) is tied for 8th worst in NFL along with Steelers, Redskins, Seahawks, Lions, Cardinals, and Bills (80).  Worse than us: Bengals, Chiefs, Colts (78); Buccaneers, Raiders (74); Dolphins, Giants (72).

Offense: Jets (73) is tied for 4th worst in NFL along with Cardinals (73).  Worse than us: Jaguars, Bills (71); Dolphins (69).

...seems pretty biased, or maybe I was just expecting better results because I'm a homer Jets fan that perennially gets his hopes up for no reason.  

39 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Bell ran a 4.60 at the combine.  Adams a 4.56.  Adams is factually faster.  Bell was 230 at the time and had phenomenal 3-cone.  It may seem odd, but RB is not generally a "speed" position. 

So Alex Smith is faster then both Bell, and Adams on the football field forget 40 times in underwear.

9 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

What about his 3 cone?

What about it? 3 cone has more to do with agility which is one of Bell's best attributes and it shows with a 95 rating. Guy is 225 lbs and you wont find many players as agile as him at that playing weight. Love Bell but he is no burner, 89 speed seems right imo.

Archived