Jump to content
johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Josh Allen has been a much better qb then sam darnold so far.  Way better.

Darnold now has the opportunity to change that and it starts Sunday.

Allen is trending up.  He now has the 2nd lowest passer rating of any starting QB and the 2nd most interceptions.  At this rate he’ll have the 3rd most INTs and 3rd lowest passer rating in no time.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Josh Allen has been a much better qb then sam darnold so far.  Way better.

Darnold now has the opportunity to change that and it starts Sunday.

That's not even remotely true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whoa, I don't want you to leave this site forever.  Quite the opposite.  I want you right here on December 29 right around 4:16 pm so I can mock you for your silly dreams of a playoff berth when Sam, Le'Veon, Jamal, and CJ wipe the floor with the Bills.
If you don't have the money for a ticket, let me know, it's on me.
SAR I

I’m with you SAR. I Believe..


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jets0712 said:


I’m with you SAR. I Believe..

Excellent.  And I don't view it as something unrealistic.  We are a better team than the other wildcard competitors, we just had some unprecedented bad luck with health the first month of the season.  There's plenty of time left.  If this team is playoff caliber, we're going to find that out pretty quickly.

SAR I

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

It doesn't tell the whole story but it tells a big part as the seasons go by. At the end of day wins are what these QB's are judged by

It doesn’t tell a big part of any story that has to do with judging who's QB is better than the other. There isn’t some kind of real correlation between team wins and individual QB ability. The Bills can still win games and have a lesser QB. QB’s are judged on QBR, completion %, TD/INT Ratio, ect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

Vince Young: 31-19-0 62%

Chad Pennington: 44-37-0 55%

Chad was a better thrower of ball with a noodle arm

Well see in 3-5 where Josh and Sam are at.

You can't honestly believe this.

Vince Young was an absolute bust and Pennington is one of the best pure passers the league has ever seen who had his career derailed by injury. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Allen is trending up.  He now has the 2nd lowest passer rating of any starting QB and the 2nd most interceptions.  At this rate he’ll have the 3rd most INTs and 3rd lowest passer rating in no time.

Here's the current bottom six in DYAR and DVOA (in blue, respectively). Sure to rustle some jimmies around here.

 

2019dvoaqbs.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Allen is trending up.  He now has the 2nd lowest passer rating of any starting QB and the 2nd most interceptions.  At this rate he’ll have the 3rd most INTs and 3rd lowest passer rating in no time.

#improving

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Here's the current bottom six in DYAR and DVOA (in blue, respectively). Sure to rustle some jimmies around here.

 

2019dvoaqbs.png

#2018 historic QB class 

Where are Watson and Mahomes? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Sigh.  I remember the debates about "wait" till 2018....it's such a better class.  1 particular poster was vulgar about it and I can never remember who.  I wish I was good at the search function.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sigh.  I remember the debates about "wait" till 2018....it's such a better class.  1 particular poster was vulgar about it and I can never remember who.  I'd wish I was good at the search function.

But we got the Prez!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Allen is trending up.  He now has the 2nd lowest passer rating of any starting QB and the 2nd most interceptions.  At this rate he’ll have the 3rd most INTs and 3rd lowest passer rating in no time.

A better way to put it:  Allen has been better than most expected, having said that, if the Bills had just an average D they wud be 1-4 right now.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

But we got the Prez!!!

New York Jets Nfl GIF by Pepsi Fall Football

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, deucebag said:

A better way to put it:  Allen has been better than most expected, having said that, if the Bills had just an average D they wud be 1-4 right now.

He drove down the field and threw the winning td against the jets.

He drove down the field and threw the winning td against the titans.

The d helps but josh allen is winning games for that team.

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

Here's the current bottom six in DYAR and DVOA (in blue, respectively). Sure to rustle some jimmies around here.

 

2019dvoaqbs.png

Well consider my jimmies rustled.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, deucebag said:

A better way to put it:  Allen has been better than most expected, having said that, if the Bills had just an average D they wud be 1-4 right now.

Im actually good with my way of putting it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Im actually good with my way of putting it.

He's right in that Allen being the 4th-worst QB in the league is actually better than I expected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, deucebag said:

A better way to put it:  Allen has been better than most expected, having said that, if the Bills had just an average D they wud be 1-4 right now.

Not sure if better but I like it.  They also have wins vs. elite teams like the Jets, Bengals, Eli led Giants and the Titans.

The unfortunate part for Bills fans is, Josh Allen sucks but they're going to win 10+ games.  They have the Dolphags twice, Redskins, Browns, Broncos, Steelers, Cowboys, Jets left on their schedule.  

They're already banging in the parking lots and jumping off parking garages, what do you think they'll do win they win a lay up 10 games?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mogglez said:

You can't honestly believe this.

Vince Young was an absolute bust and Pennington is one of the best pure passers the league has ever seen who had his career derailed by injury. 

Stop it. You talking like Chad was on his way to the Hall of Fame before his injury

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Stop it. You talking like Chad was on his way to the Hall of Fame before his injury

Not once did I say that or imply it, but compared to Vince Young he was lmao.  He was a deadly accurate and cerebral QB that, when healthy, won games (your ultimate measuring stick).  Those shoulder surgeries did him in. 

Vince Young just flat out sucked.

Like, there is zero argument for that type of unbelievable comparison.  It's just flat out wrong.  You have to be a young kid.  There's no one old enough to have watched both play that would put Vince Young over Chad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2019 at 5:16 PM, SAR I said:

The Jets beat the Bills.  The standings don't reflect it of course, but the Jets are the better team.

SAR I

What’s the excuse going to be this weekend then when the Jets get rocked by the cowboys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Not once did I say that or imply it, but compared to Vince Young he was lmao.  He was a deadly accurate and cerebral QB that, when healthy, won games (your ultimate measuring stick).  Those shoulder surgeries did him in. 

Vince Young just flat out sucked.

Like, there is zero argument for that type of unbelievable comparison.  It's just flat out wrong.  You have to be a young kid.  There's no one old enough to have watched both play that would put Vince Young over Chad.

Pennington had a noodle for an arm. If the ball was in the air more than fifteen yards, look out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 10:43 AM, dbatesman said:

Here's the current bottom six in DYAR and DVOA (in blue, respectively). Sure to rustle some jimmies around here.

 

2019dvoaqbs.png

Whoa nelly!!!  Those are some names to be discussed. lol

Luke Falk sitting behind 3 of last year's Top 4 drafted QBs.  The other two names.....2019 rookies.

Interesting indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, jacarter220 said:

What’s the excuse going to be this weekend then when the Jets get rocked by the cowboys?

We would have beaten the Cowboys if Sam didn't miss a month of reps, Herndon didn't hurt himself vacationing, and Mosley wasn't Glass Joe.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 10:31 AM, Patriot Killa said:

It doesn’t tell a big part of any story that has to do with judging who's QB is better than the other. There isn’t some kind of real correlation between team wins and individual QB ability. The Bills can still win games and have a lesser QB. QB’s are judged on QBR, completion %, TD/INT Ratio, ect. 

So if that is the case why aren’t you guys winning games with Falk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jacarter220 said:

Pennington had a noodle for an arm. If the ball was in the air more than fifteen yards, look out.

Yep, obviously, due to the shoulder injuries.   He was, at his healthiest, on par with guys like Ryan and Brees in terms of arm strength.  Two rotator cuff injuries later and he threw hospital balls to his WRs. 

That being said, 2006 and 2008 Pennington, which was after the injuries, was a better QB than Vince Young ever was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SAR I said:

We would have beaten the Cowboys if Sam didn't miss a month of reps, Herndon didn't hurt himself vacationing, and Mosley wasn't Glass Joe.

SAR I

Hahahahahaha.  So predictable.  No balls to stick w/ your prediction.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

So if that is the case why aren’t you guys winning games with Falk.

Because the Jets team sucks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SAR I said:

We would have beaten the Cowboys if Sam didn't miss a month of reps, Herndon didn't hurt himself vacationing, and Mosley wasn't Glass Joe.

SAR I

Well, at least you're all ready for Monday.

Going to be interesting reading your posts if we get to 0-7, and if sixth rounder nobody Gardner Minshew outduels a now-fully-healthy-normal-sized-spleen Sam Darnold.  That'll be a hot take that day, I am sure.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Hahahahahaha.  So predictable.  No balls to stick w/ your prediction.

You're judging meYou guaranteed a victory in Philadelphia.  You need to answer for Sonny, Carlo.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Well, at least you're all ready for Monday.

Going to be interesting reading your posts if we get to 0-7, and if sixth rounder nobody Gardner Minshew outduels a now-fully-healthy-normal-sized-spleen Sam Darnold.  That'll be a hot take that day, I am sure.

 

1-5 is the goal.  Once that happens the rest falls into place rather nicely.  1-5 then 7-6 then 9-7.

The Nationals pulled it off.  So too can the Jets.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

Ok we play!!!! We going to the ******* playoffs! We'll bury all the ******* cockroaches that get in our way.

Every year there is a team that opens 0-3 or 1-4 or 1-5 and gets the #6 seed.  Why not us?  We have the most upside.

SAR I

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Every year there is a team that opens 0-3 or 1-4 or 1-5 and gets the #6 seed.  Why not us?  We have the most upside.

SAR I

If Sam leads us to the playoffs after starting 0-4, he'll be an MVP candidate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...