college game day...

Beerfish

Just now, JiF said:

Technically we dont.  Not with Georgia losing.  

On the flip side, our Gators control their own destiny moving forward... Kind of an obvious statement, but everyone not named bama is going to be *firmly* in the rear view mirror if we take care of business tonight 

40 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Georgia loses and FSU is getting blown out, nice day for you so far.  Hopefully the waves were nice this morning. 

Waves were super fun.  Got a couple of my best buds over, wings on the green egg, pork loin after...win or lose today was a great day! 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

Ouch.  What hurts about that is it is exactly what I was thinking earlier today.  Kirby is morphing into a defensive version of Mark Richt.

My best bud is over.  Die hard Dawg.  He showed me that and I was like, got to show this to Lith

9 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Burrow is the REAL DEAL. And people need to be talking about Justin Jefferson more for the draft.

This is looking like a pretty good draft for WRs. The Jets should be able to pick up one in the 2nd or 3rd.
Going by all the early draft stuff Jefferson will be there then. Obviously it’s way to early. 

I’m still hoping they go OL, OL then WR unless one of the top prospects drop. Then OL, WR, OL

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

This is looking like a pretty good draft for WRs. The Jets should be able to pick up one in the 2nd or 3rd.
Going by all the early draft stuff Jefferson will be there then. Obviously it’s way to early. 

I’m still hoping they go OL, OL then WR unless one of the top prospects drop. Then OL, WR, OL

I would draft Oline and WR the entire draft. Pick a few corners in Free Agency and call it a day.

11 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

At the moment FA looks pretty good at OG, C, WR and CB but not so good at OT and PR. Ngakoue from Jax is interesting but I doubt they let him go. 

TBH I could care less about free agency. The strength of this draft is Oline and WR and we are sorely lacking in both departments. 

Offense all the way and triple dip on those positions. It is long overdue.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Good thing I didn’t bet Florida and the under.  Hahahahaha 

Win or lose this game, the best thing that happened for you was Franks getting injured.

I wish your coach would stop playing musical chairs with the QB position and just keep Trask in. He seems to be getting better every week.

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Gators are emptying out the playbook on this drive...

And another dumb move pulling Trask after he just marched them down the field. Don't care about the int.....keep doing that and it disrupts the entire flow of the O