Are the new uniforms making a difference?

RSJ

Before the new uniforms, we played like a bunch of guys that just climbed off the bar stool. But we looked good doing it.

Now, we play like a bunch of lobotomized guys that just climbed off the bar stool, and look like we're wearing one of those low-budget uniforms they get in those underdog movies where all the poor, un-athletic kids band together to defeat the odds... except those kids would beat us.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Philc1 said:

next year

I think it's a rule you have to wait 5 years.

When ours came out in April, someone posted a story that when the Browns changed to their current uniforms, the fans hated them, so the team decided to go back to the old ones. They had to wait 5 years  though, which is next season.

• Thumb Down 1

9 hours ago, prime21 said:

All whites look good. Im glad they went to a brighter green than the previous version.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I pretty much agree with you. The whites look the best, and the brighter green is good also.

I hate that Christmas ball helmet and logo though, and the uniform design itself has way too much going on.

I'd hate to see what they turned down if this was the best of the options they were presented.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

The new uniforms have a stench that won’t be removed with washing powder.

To me their tied with the 2019 Jets, the worst team I’ve seen in my fandom.

Every one form Owner, GM, HC the lot.

I wish the fans had a representative in the in the Pressers. Love to tell them what we thought.

why is this a thing?  beningo drones on and on about it too.  the old uniforms were ugly and needed a change.  i'm not saying i'm in love with the new ones but they look good.  the jaguars, browns and titans have all switched up their uniforms to much fanfare the past few years and i bet their fan bases don't make such a huge deal about it.

how about the owners hire competent coaches and then maybe they'll play better.