Give Me a Damn Call

Keyshawn is on point. Friendly reminder If I was running this sh*tshow, Jimmy G would have been the QB throwing to Keenan Allen, Brandin Cooks, Mark Andrews the interior OL would consist of DeCastro, Elflein, Nelson and Jim Harbaugh would be running the show. We’d also have our own ******* stadium

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Keyshawn is on point. Friendly reminder If I was running this sh*tshow, Jimmy G would have been the QB throwing to Keenan Allen, Brandin Cooks, Mark Andrews the interior OL would consist of DeCastro, Elflein, Nelson and Jim Harbaugh would be running the show. We’d also have our own ******* stadium

Right?  In all honesty I am certain I would have built a better squad with better coaching than we've had. Its truly  mind numbing .

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

22 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Right?  In all honesty I am certain I would have built a better squad with better coaching than we've had. Its truly  mind numbing .

It’s amazing. To be as god awful at something and to be able to make as much money while doing it as piss poorly as some of these clowns

• Sympathy 1

It’s amazing. To be as god awful at something and to be able to make as much money while doing it as piss poorly as some of these clowns

It would actually be harder to try and suck as bad as we have. Just look at Miami. They consciously blew it up and have a 65 year old grey beard at the helm. And we still out sucked them

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On 11/4/2019 at 8:44 PM, HessStation said:

105,000 people who pack the big house every week would be all for this.?