Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

Jetsbb

27 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Not for nuthin', but this has been the only meaningful protest so far. How many of us gave up season tickets, going to games, or purchasing team merchandise? Betcha few, if any. Lots of folks talk a good game, but not many will withhold their money to make a point. At least this desperation move shows that we're fed up, and it's getting us some media attention, which is better than simply b*tching about things on the forum.

....or 149 friends of the owner donated an average of $18 each because they're trying to get a hashtag off the ground and earn money as social influencers off of the backs of naive, pathetic SOJF's.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Not for nuthin', but this has been the only meaningful protest so far. How many of us gave up season tickets, going to games, or purchasing team merchandise? Betcha few, if any. Lots of folks talk a good game, but not many will withhold their money to make a point. At least this desperation move shows that we're fed up, and it's getting us some media attention, which is better than simply b*tching about things on the forum.

Who is fed up?  You and 149 friends of a wannabe hashtag influencer?  In a metropolis of 20 million people with 80,000 season ticket holders and you think that makes a point?

It does, actually.  What this feeble gesture shows is that you SOJF's are dead wrong and that anyone with common sense knows that the reason the Jets are 1-7 is because of years of bad drafts and unprecedented injuries.  That Douglas and Gase are here to fix things.  That the Patience that Le'Veon Bell asked for and you ignored shows your disloyalty and foolishness.

Hope you're proud of yourselves.  Its not easy to look that stupid.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

SAR I with all due respect don't be telling people how to spend their fun money. 

$18 is 2 packs of cigarettes or a bagel and coffee for a week who cares. 

joewilly12 

It's not the money.  Its the amount of people.

149 Jets fans?  There must be 7 million of us in a metropolis of 20 million.  149 people?  This isn't a revolution.  It's stupidity.  Smart people know what's going on.  It has nothing to do with Adam Gase. 

SAR I

how many Jet fans are their in the nation? has anyone done a poll I am a willing to bet the number of people who gase gone out number the number of people that support them. The people who are defending this crap show of a team are not basing their choices on facts but on the irrational stupidity of being different. They are thinking most people that want gase gone are basing it on wins and loses but not on the fact Sam has regressed,the team does not compete or even have a game plan and are willing to accept piss poor performances from the coach

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Its quality over quantity. 

For a fanbase consumed with avoiding shame and embarrassment, today's events are as shameful and embarrassing as it gets.  You just made Mets fans look classy.  Not easy to do.

Now that I know how inexpensive it is to fund a plane, I may spend $2,500 myself and put up a banner this Sunday that says:

COACH GASE:  TRUE JETS FANS SUPPORT YOU - ACCEPT OUR APOLOGY FOR THE IDIOTS WHO DON'T.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, SAR I said:

For a fanbase consumed with avoiding shame and embarrassment, today's events are as shameful and embarrassing as it gets.

Now that I know how inexpensive it is to fund a plane, I may spend $2,500 myself and put up a banner this Sunday that says:

COACH GASE:  TRUE JETS FANS SUPPORT YOU - ACCEPT OUR APOLOGY FOR THE IDIOTS WHO DON'T.

SAR I

With all due respect SAR I 

Thats your choice your money your business how you spend it. 

My stance is the banner sends a message puts someone on notice by some fans not all. 

I think you should do it and make sure you have SAR I put on the banner. 

Maybe they can also fit your PLAYOFF GUARANTEE on their as well. 

joewilly12 

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

With all due respect SAR I 

Thats your choice your money your business how you spend it. 

My stance is the banner sends a message puts someone on notice by some fans not all. 

I think you should do it and make sure you have SAR I put on the banner. 

Maybe they can also fit your PLAYOFF GUARANTEE on their as well. 

joewilly12 

You know all those great head coaches that you say you want instead of Coach Gase?  McCarthy, Harbaugh, Riley, Meyer?

They're seeing this.  After 8 games.  4 of them down to your 3rd string quarterback. 

None of them would come here, ever.  Whatever slight chance the Jets had on that top tier talent just went out the window with this quintessential SOJF gesture.  No head coach would want to put his reputation and his family through a pathetic assault like this.

Like I said, you just earned Coach Gase an extension.  Good job.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, SAR I said:

You know all those great head coaches that you say you want instead of Coach Gase?  McCarthy, Harbaugh, Riley, Meyer?

They're seeing this.  After 8 games.  4 of them down to your 3rd string quarterback. 

None of them would come here, ever.  No head coach would want to put his reputation and his family through a pathetic gesture like this.

Like I said, you just earned Coach Gase an extension.  Good job.

SAR I

Hold on SAR I I never said I wanted any of them.

Can you show me proof where I said anything remotely close to that. 

This isn't about what you said you or you believe to be true, remember that. 

I don't play that game. 

joewilly12 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Hold on SAR I I never said I wanted any of them.

Can you show me proof where I said anything remotely close to that. 

This isn't about what you said you or you believe to be true, remember that. 

I don't play that game. 

joewilly12 

You miss the point.  If you support ousting Gase after 8 games, 4 of which he had no quarterback, 5 of which he had no offensive line, then you are asking for someone better to replace him, right?

Well, there are going to be 9 NFL teams looking for head coaches this February and after a terrible gesture like this the Jets would be able to attract Candidate #9 on the pecking order.  Someone else's position coach.  Good job.  I hope the 149 of you had a fun few minutes.  It just cost us, bigtime.

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You miss the point.  If you support ousting Gase after 8 games, 4 of which he had no quarterback, 5 of which he had no offensive line, then you are asking for someone better to replace him, right?

Well, there are going to be 9 NFL teams looking for head coaches this February and after a terrible gesture like this the Jets would be able to attract Candidate #9 on the pecking order.  Someone else's position coach.  Good job.  I hope the 149 of you had a fun few minutes.  It just cost us, bigtime.

SAR I

I support the banner because it sends a message. 

I agree injuries and the OL sucks. 

But I need to see better coaching decisions and play calling from Adam Gase this season. 

I supported the hire and thought we have our own Matt Nagy or Sean McVay. 

joewilly12 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

What a beautiful site.  We got a clear, beautiful day in the city for all to see as well.  What a job guys!!  What a job!!

The time is almost near.  We are close.

This is such a joke just another embarrassing day to be a Jets fan. We're close to what? another HC search? We actually gonna give the new HC a year with a hopefully competent GM? We gonna fly planes if the new HC doesn't win more than 1 game in his first 8? Wake up.  Mac left this roster in shambles and don't give me any sh*t about Gase being the HC this offseason he clearly had no say in personnel decisions the guy left the draft room in like the 3rd round for gods sake. The guy gets rid of an incompetent GM, brings in one that is widely regarded as a great hire and not we want to get rid of the guy because he can't win games with virtually no talent and a ton of injuries 8 games into his first year. He hasn't looked great this year but wtf is Rhule,Mccarthy or Harbaugh gonna do different? Also do you think any of them are coming here knowing if they don't win with a subpar team immediately our dumbasses are gonna fly planes all over the city sh*tting on them? This is a terrible look. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

46 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Who is fed up?  You and 149 friends of a wannabe hashtag influencer?  In a metropolis of 20 million people with 80,000 season ticket holders and you think that makes a point?

It does, actually.  What this feeble gesture shows is that you SOJF's are dead wrong and that anyone with common sense knows that the reason the Jets are 1-7 is because of years of bad drafts and unprecedented injuries.  That Douglas and Gase are here to fix things.  That the Patience that Le'Veon Bell asked for and you ignored shows your disloyalty and foolishness.

SAR I

You really have no clue, do you? Instead of promoting uncorroborated conspiracy theories and posting meaningless drivel, you should look on the field. There, you'll see a schmuck of a HC and any number of poor excuses for professional football players. There, you'll see an organization that's incapable of winning, not just because of poor drafts, but because it hires people who are incompetent and it has no standard of excellence at all. Gase was an obvious loser in Miami, yet these idiots hired him because he sold them a bill of goods and they bought it. Gase just about hammers in a screw, so fixing things plainly is not his strong point. 

As for patience, I have none left after 51 years of losing. As for disloyalty and foolishness ... you may just want to look in the mirror.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I just heard this moron on with Beningo and Evan Roberts, and it was possibly the most embarrassing segment of radio ever broadcast on WFAN. You’ve got these two chuckling halfwits (Joe and Evan), with Joe doing his tired “Oh duh pain” shtick, and then you have Evan saying the Jets are going to choose between Mike McCarthy and Lincoln Riley, but  he never stops to posit why 1. McCarthy was run out of Green Bay and now they’re contenders and 2. Why Lincoln Riley would take a massive pay cut to leave Oklahoma to coach  for a fan base that pays to hire airplanes meant to embarrass their coaches. And then the guy who funded this tries to backpedal and say “Uh, it’s about ownership too, guys.” Newsflash to that f*cking virgin, but if you have an issue with ownership, then why didn’t you hire the plane last year? Why didn’t you go after Maccagnan or Bowles or Rex, or the owners? Spoiler: it’s because you’re a f*cking man-baby who does what Manish Mehta tells you to do, you godforsaken loser-ass bitch-clown. I hope that plane catches fire and crashes through the roof of you Hyundai Excel as you’re driving to the vape store with your mom, dummy. These people embarrass the franchise and, thus, the franchise remains sh*t. Have some intestinal ******* fortitude and work to represent the fan base in a way that doesn’t reveal that you’re central jersey whites trash every day of your loser-ass life. Take your knock-off Jamal Adams jersey and asphyxiate yourself with it. Lincoln Riley. You ******* idiots.

That guy just has to be on this site.  Probably under some random name like BannerBob or PussyPilot or something.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I just heard this moron on with Beningo and Evan Roberts, and it was possibly the most embarrassing segment of radio ever broadcast on WFAN. You’ve got these two chuckling halfwits (Joe and Evan), with Joe doing his tired “Oh duh pain” shtick, and then you have Evan saying the Jets are going to choose between Mike McCarthy and Lincoln Riley, but  he never stops to posit why 1. McCarthy was run out of Green Bay and now they’re contenders and 2. Why Lincoln Riley would take a massive pay cut to leave Oklahoma to coach  for a fan base that pays to hire airplanes meant to embarrass their coaches. And then the guy who funded this tries to backpedal and say “Uh, it’s about ownership too, guys.” Newsflash to that f*cking virgin, but if you have an issue with ownership, then why didn’t you hire the plane last year? Why didn’t you go after Maccagnan or Bowles or Rex, or the owners? Spoiler: it’s because you’re a f*cking man-baby who does what Manish Mehta tells you to do, you godforsaken loser-ass bitch-clown. I hope that plane catches fire and crashes through the roof of you Hyundai Excel as you’re driving to the vape store with your mom, dummy. These people embarrass the franchise and, thus, the franchise remains sh*t. Have some intestinal ******* fortitude and work to represent the fan base in a way that doesn’t reveal that you’re central jersey whites trash every day of your loser-ass life. Take your knock-off Jamal Adams jersey and asphyxiate yourself with it. Lincoln Riley. You ******* idiots.

Post of the Website's History.

That guy is such a dunce it makes my skin crawl.  Can't wait for the first DID YOU SEE THE PLANE WHAT DID YOU THINK?? LOL JETS

**** that guy

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

24 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I support the banner because it sends a message. 

I agree injuries and the OL sucks. 

But I need to see better coaching decisions and play calling from Adam Gase this season. 

I supported the hire and thought we have our own Matt Nagy or Sean McVay. 

joewilly12 

I was against it from the beginning, Gase's track record  has shown him to be what allot of people knew. He has never developed a Young QB, his vaunted offenses have been in the bottom 1/4 of the league since he has been in. The only success he has had was with older QBs in Detroit  and Denver (Kitna and Manning).

His choices this yr game planning and calls have been questionable at best and criminally negligent at the worst. But all of these things were said in Miami and I have to question the intelligence of people who wont believe their eyes with the product on the field

On 11/5/2019 at 6:41 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

We are in the process of getting rid of this stinkin thinkin.  We have evolved and become enlightened.  You are welcome here.  You do not need to be afraid.

Donate $10 and be an agent of change.  

As the self anointed Leader of this Revolution, you should lead by example! Donate enough to meet the goal, show your commitment, maybe people would believe you then.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

GFY already.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Oh man, the "Fire Idzik guys" are back and they are gonna claim another victory!!!

LOL what a joke.  Get another hobby, fellas.

Woah hey there guy this is clearly going to result in a superbowl next year 

• Upvote 1