Jets will beat the Giants this Sunday

Alka

12 hours ago, Jetpain said:

Can't see our defense being able to stop Saquan with the linebacker injuries . Also hate to say,I hate the matchup of Leonard Wiiliam against Brian Wintwrs or Lewis. I could actually see Leo with a couple sacks 

Hoping that Greg Williams can confuse Giants rookie QB enough to give us a chance 

The Giants will probably win, but here are Jets fans still thinking week in and week out that Leonard Williams is finally going to have an impact on a game. Hilarious.

5 hours ago, RonaldJet said:

I would love to win this game, but it’s not going to happen. 

Fans need to come to grips with the fact that this is a total wasted year. I believe both the players and coaches have completely checked out. 

Why do you want to win? This is one of our key remaining games. If we lose out the matchups against the Giants, Bengals, Redskins and Dolphins. We are sitting at #1 in the draft.

7 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Why do you want to win? This is one of our key remaining games. If we lose out the matchups against the Giants, Bengals, Redskins and Dolphins. We are sitting at #1 in the draft.

I hate the Giants and their arrogant fans, smug owners, big mouth GM. Shurmur also comes across as a kind of a doosche.

Also I’m done jockeying for draft position. It’s okay to do once in a while when you want a QB, but it’s getting old now. 

• Sympathy 1

37 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

I hope Sam has 5 TD’s 450 yards passing, 0 turnovers... and that somehow Gase makes a horrible coaching blunder to lose is the game.

Basically, anything that will ensure Gase fired, without continuing to regress Sam is the hopes for the rest of the season.

Sams done. Next QB please 

I hate the Giants and their arrogant fans, smug owners, big mouth GM. Shurmur also comes across as a kind of a doosche.
Also I’m done jockeying for draft position. It’s okay to do once in a while when you want a QB, but it’s getting old now. 

This is post of the week right here.

Yeah let’s lose out so we can get yet ANOTHER high draft pick, and AGAIN pick another defensive lineman.

Shutting the mouths of arrogant giants fans for another 4 years is worth SO much more!
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ghost420 said:

Sams done. Next QB please 

Not ready to give up yet, but unfortunately you maybe right.

Once a young QB gets shell shocked, its over for them. Archie Manning, David Carr, etc. Hell even Sanchez who was never gonna be elite, but was definitely on his way to being a quality starter was wrecked after that infamous Baltimore game. 

I remember when we drafted Hackenberg and Ron Jaworski said you could see how great Hack was his rookie year at Penn St, but he got shell shocked and once that happens its over. Your mind can’t trust that the rush isn’t constantly there. I see Darnold getting to that point.

This is why Archie made such a big deal making sure Eli played for a good organization. It’s true. To succeed as a young QB you need a strong organization.

5 hours ago, JetPotato said:

The Giants will probably win, but here are Jets fans still thinking week in and week out that Leonard Williams is finally going to have an impact on a game. Hilarious.

What I said was that I did not like the matchup of Leo against Brian Winters and Lewis.  Winters especially.  Winters. has played poorly all year, not expecting him to show up any different this week.  Leo, you would think, would be a bit more motivated than usual to play well against his former team.  And in typical Jet fashion, it would not shock me if he were to get a sack or two. 

23 hours ago, Jetpain said:

What I said was that I did not like the matchup of Leo against Brian Winters and Lewis.  Winters especially.  Winters. has played poorly all year, not expecting him to show up any different this week.  Leo, you would think, would be a bit more motivated than usual to play well against his former team.  And in typical Jet fashion, it would not shock me if he were to get a sack or two. 

I'm just saying this isn't the first time Leo has had a favorable matchup. These kind of things happened a lot when he was a Jet, but was there ever a time he seized on the moment? Even once?

2 hours ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Damn, you got it right. Credit where credit is due. 

Thank you.  Now 2 for 2.  The only other time I posted a thread predicting a Jets win this year was against the Dallas Cowboys.  You can look it up if you like.  I was at the game today, and told a Giants fan I was tailgating with that the Jets would win today, 30-27.  Not bad.

The game went pretty much the way I thought it would.  Thanks again.

• Upvote 2

On 11/9/2019 at 10:30 AM, Legend Killa7 said:

This is post of the week right here.

Yeah let’s lose out so we can get yet ANOTHER high draft pick, and AGAIN pick another defensive lineman.

Shutting the mouths of arrogant giants fans for another 4 years is worth SO much more!

It actually is

7 hours ago, Philc1 said:

It actually is

100%!!!  It's amazing - all week, all the chirping from those a$$holes.  you'd think the vagiants were 7-2 instead of 2-7!!  yeat ever since 4 PM yesterday afternoon?  CRICKETS!!!  Love it!  there is nothing like a quiet giants fan!!  2011 until 2023 (at least) is a LOOONG time for these morons to go w/o beating the Jets.  I am so done with the whole idea of tanking for a higher pick  the Jets are NOT one player away.  you tank for a QB, and we got ours.  now let's put some actual pieces around him.