With the Valiant Effort Today...

TNJet

The Jets have ZERO chance of winning this game, and I do mean ZERO. The Ravens are superior at virtually every position group including QB. Even if the Jets could exploit some weakness with their defense,  the Jets OL will get torched (just like every game this season) and give the game away. The fact is, the Ravens are an excellent team. A product of excellent drafting and sound coaching. The Jets are a horrible team. A product of sh*t drafting and a HC that has a LOT that he needs to prove. I would think a final score of something like 31-7 is likely. 

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, NYJ1 said:

The Jets have ZERO chance of winning this game, and I do mean ZERO. The Ravens are superior at virtually every position group including QB. Even if the Jets could exploit some weakness with their defense,  the Jets OL will get torched (just like every game this season) and give the game away. The fact is, the Ravens are an excellent team. A product of excellent drafting and sound coaching. The Jets are a horrible team. A product of sh*t drafting and a HC that has a LOT that he needs to prove. I would think a final score of something like 31-7 is likely. 

That’s some hot take. Did you think of that all by yourself?

SAR I

Just now, TNJet said:

The OL gets doubley exposed against the good Dline teams. We are decent against low level pass rushers. Expect 8 plus sacks Thursday night.

This. 

The problem with expecting this team to play well in a game like this is that bad offensive lines don't travel well. 

Any good defensive front 7 is going to donkey punch our OL when we are on the road

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

I think they have a shot at limiting the Ravens offense quite a bit if Adams is in. Don't know about the offense.

• WTF? 1

10 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Yes, but the Ravens are the number 1 rushing team and we are number 1 against the run. That could be interesting.

And, in the very words of Han Solo trying to go through the asteroid field and C3P0 saying it's 19791 to 1 chance of success. Solo's says "Never tell me the odds". My favorite line of all time. And for those who better like "so your telling me there's a chance".