Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

3 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Trying to get me to reveal my tell.  Hunh?  Well you ain't writing that book yet.

You’re in the lead for a trip to the gallows right now. There are three voters on your wagon.

If you are Town, there is almost certainly scum voting you right now. Help us figure it out? Because without a little give and take you’re forcing us to have to resolve you the only way we can.

17 minutes ago, A.J. said:

This is just process of elimination for me. I don’t think JVOR is scum for how he helped to kill back to back scum. I don’t think GATA is scum because scum were targeting her as a suspect. Same for JC. Spoot had a meltdown because he was catching heat for pushing JC. Nolder is mod confirmed, nuff said. Boozer at least voted to shoot scum N1. Its not much but at this point I’ll take what I can get.

For you, it’s either you’re dragging an incredibly huge set of nuts around or you mean what you say. If you’re scum that means you (and your team) have been selectively killing off people to plant this narrative of a deep wolf - the only catch is that they needed you, a first time player, to carry the torch. It’s gutsy af and not to say you couldn’t do it but that would be MVP level play. Simple answer is just that you think you’re onto something and you’re hyped up about it. I remember my first time too.

So I take you six off the board, and obviously not counting myself, there are four left. All with reasonable doubt.

pdx has made some shady looking votes and generally hasn’t done anything to help solve.

Beaver is playing the game but his voting record needs to get looked at again. I want to say he was off every scum lynch but on every town one, but I’ll verify that later.

BumKnee I had as town earlier but he’s beginning to trend down in participation plus POE. I believe he was voting off wagon when Spoot got lynched and he stayed away from the Stark lynch which can go either way.

ID frankly just hasn’t done anything to make me think he’s Town. In cases like this, that’s good enough for me. I will look at his posts again just to give a fair shake but I don’t remember really anything off the top of my head from them.

Yeah I actually wish I was part of some big thing. It’d be nice to talk to people about ideas privately man.  Unfortunately I’m stuck here with the majority of you throwing sh*t at the wall to see what sticks. Now I know what the Jets draft room looks like every year. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Rereading @Drums overall i have a question: You stated you thought spoot was town at one point on i think on one of the smash lynch day. Can you explain why you thought that?

same for @BUM-KNEE almost a few posts after you said you thought jc and gata scummy, spoot town, and crusher town. Can you explain why you thought spoot was town at the time? 

Im pretty sure I spelled out my reasoning in the post you are talking about?

17 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Trying to get me to reveal my tell.  Hunh?  Well you ain't writing that book yet.

Sugar right now would be a good time to stop trolling and get your head in the game. 

If not you, who and why ?

12 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah I actually wish I was part of some big thing. It’d be nice to talk to people about ideas privately man.  Unfortunately I’m stuck here with the majority of you throwing sh*t at the wall to see what sticks. Now I know what the Jets draft room looks like every year

Seriously, triggering me with every other post.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

On 2/15/2020 at 4:50 PM, BUM-KNEE said:

Not sure how can I show you?

After reading WAYYYYYY too much back into the archives, it seems like around Monday you trailed off after a strong start. It was right after Verbals shot, and interestingly enough, it was also right when Ape was dogging you hard for acting scummy. It just seemed odd that after we lost 2 Townies you would trail off. 

On 2/15/2020 at 5:02 PM, GATA said:

At what point did I act scummy please show it where did you notice a trail off what difference did you see quote it 

^ you never did show me this fyi ... 

25 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

This is a d1/d2 type post. We're in the weeds now man and you're on the chopping block. I'm in the middle atm but after this post...

Can you explain why you're not posting much? Or give us anything else.

With the limited intel available I'm close to for voting pdxgreen and then probably ID. 

Wish I had a case with more bite.  Just the interactions with me early.  Beaver and Drums have contributed so if its them I'll tip my cap.  If its one of the others they are well coached.  I'd prefer to wait until everyone votes but that could take awhile but if the newbies ain't gonna vote I'll have to vote with limited intel.  Have to take the wife out for dinner tonight.  May be awhile before I can check back.

20 minutes ago, Drums said:

Whatup Booz, I see you lurking @32EBoozer 

Entertain us some more. What kind of ice cream are you selling?

Well, I’ve been going back to look at some old posts. You are playing this game hard Drums. Some may take that to mean you are a townie looking to flush out all rat scum. I can see it from both sides. Are you throwing out cover or a true townie. 

I see @pdxgreen as a possible target mainly by his voting record. But who am I to cast stones when I missed a vote. 

@Jets Voice of Reason has been on target with his votes as has Gata. 

That’s all I got 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 32EBoozer said:

Well, I’ve been going back to look at some old posts. You are playing this game hard Drums. Some may take that to mean you are a townie looking to flush out all rat scum. I can see it from both sides. Are you throwing out cover or a true townie. 

I see @pdxgreen as a possible target mainly by his voting record. But who am I to cast stones when I missed a vote. 

@Jets Voice of Reason has been on target with his votes as has Gata. 

That’s all I got 

Welcome to the game! Even if it is mostly focused on me. I did put a lot of attention on myself today, but I feel like I've been transparent throughout the game. 

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

You’re in the lead for a trip to the gallows right now. There are three voters on your wagon.

If you are Town, there is almost certainly scum voting you right now. Help us figure it out? Because without a little give and take you’re forcing us to have to resolve you the only way we can.

There were three on me a couple of days ago.  Honestly, this game has been fun but I have gradually lost interest in it.  I kept it up which is more than I can say about any fantasy football league I've ever been in.  So kudos for keeping me in there.  I resign.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

Welcome to the game! Even if it is mostly focused on me. I did put a lot of attention on myself today, but I feel like I've been transparent throughout the game. 

If scum good show lad . 

Because I like this post this is what I mean about getting more substance from you guys 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

There were three on me a couple of days ago.  Honestly, this game has been fun but I have gradually lost interest in it.  I kept it up which is more than I can say about any fantasy football league I've ever been in.  So kudos for keeping me in there.  I resign.

@Jetsfan80 bro ? 

15 minutes ago, GATA said:

You basically didn't do any more casing on JVOR

You placed your vote and sort of vanished

I was at work and trucks came in to deliver at the warehouse. Didnt have alot of time to be on here really.

I was checking him out a bit, but Im leaning neutral on him at this time. I didnt want to vote Stark because I thought he was Town.

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok while I do some rereading, @A.J. @Jets Voice of Reason, how do you feel about each other?

Any concerns? Solidly in the town pile? 50/50?

General concerns in the realm of 'this guy seems like he knows what's up and probably is hard to catch as scum' that I tend to have about a lot of players as the game gets deeper. On gameplay alone I think he's Town 9/10 times and I'm just sort of hoping scum kills him (sorry buddy) so I don't have to tinfoil too hard if/when we hit LyLo.

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok while I do some rereading, @A.J. @Jets Voice of Reason, how do you feel about each other?

Any concerns? Solidly in the town pile? 50/50?

Strong capable player, but leaning townie for right now. 

Always concerned that there could be a person puppet mastering a bus but it’s about 85-15 In terms of not concerned about it. Certainly shouldn’t be the focus for today imo. 

i’ll put It this way i think it’d be kind of dumb to focus on resolving a potential bus at this point when there are plenty of people who haven’t done much to help town period this game. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Role claim or something at least?

13 minutes ago, A.J. said:

General concerns in the realm of 'this guy seems like he knows what's up and probably is hard to catch as scum' that I tend to have about a lot of players as the game gets deeper. On gameplay alone I think he's Town 9/10 times and I'm just sort of hoping scum kills him (sorry buddy) so I don't have to tinfoil too hard if/when we hit LyLo.

7 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Strong capable player, but leaning townie for right now. 

Always concerned that there could be a person puppet mastering a bus but it’s about 85-15 In terms of not concerned about it. Certainly shouldn’t be the focus for today imo. 

i’ll put It this way i think it’d be kind of dumb to focus on resolving a potential bus at this point when there are plenty of people who haven’t done much to help town period this game. 

Perfect. I'm kind of banking on the odds of you both being scum together being not likely so if you both feel good about each other then I feel good about it too. Less work for me to tinfoil and worry about being had for now so I can put more effort into where my gut is actually leading me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

There’s pressure on me to get the next lynch right because i think i’m going to be set up with the bus narrative against the new players on lylo like aj is worried about. 

lylo is lynch or lose, meaning lynch scum or town loses situation. 

I've seen it before.

What do you make of Drums today? Torch carrying for the scum or taking the bait? The JETS kill really thru me off, not gonna lie.

Also I might be coming around to a Scum-Knee/Beaver team. What do you think?

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I've seen it before.

What do you make of Drums today? Torch carrying for the scum or taking the bait? The JETS kill really thru me off, not gonna lie.

Also I might be coming around to a Scum-Knee/Beaver team. What do you think?

Drums’s reactions and thoughts felt authentic to me in a townie way. Previous to today they were reserved and possibly setting up something or not wanting to give up info, but today he explained things in a way i could understand. 

bum-knee I was prodding to see how he deals with a little pressure and it came off as largely defensive and confrontational. However what is hard for me is why say he thinks i went from scummy to neutral. Why did he think stark was town and felt strongly about it? He was obviously right, but that’s something i’m still missing. 

beaver is still hard for me to read. He’s hung onto pdx for a little while now but I have to go through his posts a little more i think. 

Part of why stark being town throwing me is that it’s hard for me to peg three more scum. It’s possible 80 balanced 4 scum who all have 1x powers instead of 5 but that’s just conjecture. 

56 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Drums’s reactions and thoughts felt authentic to me in a townie way. Previous to today they were reserved and possibly setting up something or not wanting to give up info, but today he explained things in a way i could understand. 

bum-knee I was prodding to see how he deals with a little pressure and it came off as largely defensive and confrontational. However what is hard for me is why say he thinks i went from scummy to neutral. Why did he think stark was town and felt strongly about it? He was obviously right, but that’s something i’m still missing. 

beaver is still hard for me to read. He’s hung onto pdx for a little while now but I have to go through his posts a little more i think. 

Part of why stark being town throwing me is that it’s hard for me to peg three more scum. It’s possible 80 balanced 4 scum who all have 1x powers instead of 5 but that’s just conjecture. 

Agree about Drums. I'm sort of glad he came out today with guns blazing because he was another middling read for me in a pile of nulls.

BumKnee just feels like he's tapering off to me. He isn't really responding to questions asked of him and his vote today makes me wary. I remember thinking his read on Stark was reasonable at the time but I would like to know where he made the turn on you from being suspect (he was on you while we lynched Stark) to now.

Beaver has voted off wagon every time we lynched scum I'm pretty sure, but I want to double check that before I really bite into it. I'm at a point with how he's been throwing FOS at PDX the whole game to consider them opposing sides. If pdx flips Town I'm gonna treat Beaver like outed scum and vice versa.

I'm not sure what to do with pdx here. Based on his last post it sounds like he's about to get subbed but damn. I wouldn't mind just lynching him now and getting his flip to work with because I think it solves the game for me but I can understand if some want to hold off.

5 would actually make more sense with this many players. 17/4 at game start would be TOUGH even with 1x powers for each.

It might just be BumKnee, whichever of pdx/Beaver is scum, and ID?