JetNation - Around The Horn anyone

So...I had this thought.

Considering most of us are stuck at home, are big fans of team/site and with the draft coming up  - would anyone be interested in an Around The Horn style Video Chat with some of the folks here?

Was thinking someone can be a moderator, get four five guys and debate a bunch of subjects - Draft, Free Agency, Clowney, WR's etc.  others can sign in to watch and listen if you don't want to participate.

Doesn't have to be "Around The Horn" style but something to that effect.

Anyone interested in participating?  Anyone interested in hosting/moderating?

Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

So...I had this thought.

Considering most of us are stuck at home, are big fans of team/site and with the draft coming up  - would anyone be interested in an Around The Horn style Video Chat with some of the folks here?

Was thinking someone can be a moderator, get four five guys and debate a bunch of subjects - Draft, Free Agency, Clowney, WR's etc.  others can sign in to watch and listen if you don't want to participate.

Doesn't have to be "Around The Horn" style but something to that effect.

Anyone interested in participating?  Anyone interested in hosting/moderating?

Just a thought.

Good luck with that, just get 4 other pessimistic posters and have at it. Post a copy for us all to enjoy please.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, GaryM said:

Good luck with that, just get 4 other pessimistic posters and have at it. Post a copy for us all to enjoy please.

Honestly that’s probably his plan.  Trying to convert some to pessimistic side so he can bitch more about how terrible Douglas is and accuse our fans of “praising” Douglas (even though none of us have done that) ? 

• Upvote 1

This sounds like a great idea and would like to participate but alas I am not technologically savvy so I wouldn’t even know how to connect to a video chat. So have a great time. If it somehow can be posted after the fact would love to watch it