Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

14 minutes ago, Drums said:

Okay, as I have said before--- we lynched scum day one and I had a team of masons that I could ignore and focus on everyone else. I'd love to be that good all of the time but at this point I feel it is a poor read on me. I'm literally doing my best over here and it is the main reason I wanted to take a break last game. I wasted so much time in Kingmaker reading and re-reading and it was useless-- cause I gave thoughts and I heard the same thing "Oh you're not as thorough". Funny no one said that when I was scum last game.

Bold is fair. I felt I was at a position of advantage when I subbed into 80’s game on N2 as Doc, so I get it.

if this was a theme in kingmaker then lol. Don’t take it personal, it’s just Mafia. People are gonna hold you to their expectations most of the time and you’re gonna have to roll with the punches. Keep doing what you’re doing

Official Vote Count:

Gata (9) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, 80, CTM

Nolder (1) - SMC

80 (2) - Drums, Gata

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn

CTM (2) - AJ, DPR

JC (3) - Barry, Hess, Verbal

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

MOD NOTE:  DL is tomorrow night at 10.  Feel free to lynch any time between now and then but know that if it's done during the day there will be a wait for a scene.  Decker is doing a bang up job as co-mod but I won't ask him to write scenes unless I know I won't be by a computer for more than a couple hours.

This is in no way saying to lynch anyone today and has nothing to do with any vote leader(s).  Just stating the facts.

I will NOT however, make anyone wait an entire day for a scene like *cough nolder* some mods have in the past.

So you’re saying we should lynch today

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

All over the place?  For like a half day phase I questioned my read on Gata because her poor logic isnt alignment indicative.  Then she did nothing but make it worse IMO during the Nolder situation.  When you started to add it all up, it's gross and I want it dead.  Feel god it's scum but if not, it's very informative and lets ******* gooooo already, my god.  51 ******* pages and no lynch.

Since when do you suddenly care so much about killing someone/being wrong?  You're overly cautious.  Who cares if we're wrong?  I legit dont think we will be but it's as good of lynch as any at this point and she's displayed anti-town behavior on numerous occasions. 

I’m not voting/lynching someone I think is town.  Pretty much my baseline mo. Saying I’m being over cautious this game is pretty retarded even for you. 

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I’m not voting/lynching someone I think is town.  Pretty much my baseline mo. Saying I’m being over cautious this game is pretty retarded even for you. 

Oh, ok, I got it.  Sure, yeah, you're the model level headed play it by the book player of JN.  So your mo.

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (1) - SMC

80 (2) - Drums, Gata

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn

CTM (2) - AJ, DPR

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

13 minutes ago, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (1) - SMC

80 (2) - Drums, Gata

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn

CTM (2) - AJ, DPR

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

Interesting.  Barry, Hess, Verb - are all on my scum list but all are uselessly voting JC.   Cant all be scum.  Dont see that. So that's useful to us but bet your bottom dollar 1 of them is.

I've played many years with JC.  His posts was weird but just not something I'd ever think he'd do as scum.  Not saying he's not but just feels even more useless knowing that and looking at who voted him.

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

She said earlier in the game she doesn't have a meaningful role.  Quit being a pu$$y.  

Bc town PR never do that early in the game. Regardless this is before she was in a position to have to reveal, which she won’t. I don’t agree giving up 2-3 days before deadline and lynching a person you think is town. 

I have a problem with people not seeing the differences in logic between me and you, CTM and JiF. 

that said it’s a fault of the game set up more than anything. Which is what I find annoying atm as I wanted to get into the game to get out of rl 

39 minutes ago, Drums said:

Interesting. Just went back and read his posts from Red Dawn where he did kind of do what he's doing here. He did vote AJ after what Barry said (which was actually a good post from Barry in hindsight). But then JC did catch something and went with it, and he was right. This game I don't see that kind of play. 

Edit: And I'd like to say that JC may have voted AJ after Barry but he added his own casing and it took his vote to another level. 

I'll go and check it out when I get a chance

3 hours ago, Verbal said:

Hmm, interesting.  I admit I did not notice that.  I'm going to step back from my scum lean on you and put you back to null for now.  I would think scum-Nyn would be more obvious about making it known her vote was also controlled.  If you did, I totally missed it.  That said, this is a better look.

She gave the weakest possible answer she could have given, so yes.  By D2-3, I'd say I read Leelou as well as anybody that's ever played with her, and so far it doesn't look good.

Hypocrite needs to die now.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Interesting.  Barry, Hess, Verb - are all on my scum list but all are uselessly voting JC.   Cant all be scum.  Dont see that. So that's useful to us but bet your bottom dollar 1 of them is.

I've played many years with JC.  His posts was weird but just not something I'd ever think he'd do as scum.  Not saying he's not but just feels even more useless knowing that and looking at who voted him.

uselessly on the 2nd biggest train now.

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Not wanting to lynch town leans is level headed? Blow me

At some point we just need a dead body dude.  It's an informative lynch, we need this day to end, and we might be wrong and GATA might well be scum.  I see no downside to that.

I do, however, see a lot of downside to dragging this day out.  

Just now, HessStation said:

I’m just being super cautious. Suck it pig

Sure.  Mr. Super Cautious, that's what we've come to know you as over the years.  Big risk missing on D1.  OMG, the horror.

What do you think about Verb and Berry, Mr. SC? 

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Yeah agree I guess 

Only thing to add to this, DPR said the opposite earlier in the game, that if conversion we’ll need to reread, Hence stop adding filler, which I found nonsensical. 

that said also perfect scum excuse by you even though I agree

which makes cult games suck

To be clear: if it’s a conversion game, we will need to re-read to catch the changes that the converted players will display... their logic as town on D1 will be different than their logic as scum later in the game. 

Which is why I pointed out that the less filler he better. Now we have to slog through 50+ pages to spot those comparisons. 

What do you find nonsensical about that? 

It’s also why I’ve pointed out the negative consequences of the WOTs and all the emo battles - these are exactly what a cult master would want. 

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

At some point we just need a dead body dude.  It's an informative lynch, we need this day to end, and we might be wrong and GATA might well be scum.  I see no downside to that.

I do, however, see a lot of downside to dragging this day out.  

I would vote her for that reason but now I won’t and will use my power her to protect her. Good luck on the lynch Dbags. You can blame JiF

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, DPR said:

To be clear: if it’s a conversion game, we will need to re-read to catch the changes that the converted players will display... their logic as town on D1 will be different than their logic as scum later in the game. 

Which is why I pointed out that the less filler he better. Now we have to slog through 50+ pages to spot those comparisons. 

What do you find nonsensical about that? 

It’s also why I’ve pointed out the negative consequences of the WOTs and all the emo battles - these are exactly what a cult master would want. 

I completely don’t think it matters. Every town read goes to sh*t. Cult games suck. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I would vote her for that reason but now I won’t and will use my power her to protect her. Good luck on the lynch Dbags. You can blame JiF

Please don’t I’m just a reg townie