HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

huge fan of the show. My humor got shaped by this show when I was 16

I, like 80, was crushing on some Sarah Michelle Gellar when I was younger. Enjoyed the show, when I watched it...but mostly because of her lmao

Hope your day/week gets better ❤️ 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, AVM said:

I, like 80, was crushing on some Sarah Michelle Gellar when I was younger. Enjoyed the show, when I watched it...but mostly because of her lmao

Hope your day/week gets better ❤️ 

thanks luv

3 hours ago, DPR said:

It's legit. It was covered in detail in the movie. 

This isn't the movie it's based on the show...  I'm 5 episodes in and have yet to see this referenced.  I'll reserve judgement but it could be clever googling gone ary as the movie was looked at instead of the show.. 

Why would SMC risk putting a game together that can be ended on day 1..  this sounds HIGHLY suspect.

17 minutes ago, Pac said:

This isn't the movie it's based on the show...  I'm 5 episodes in and have yet to see this referenced.  I'll reserve judgement but it could be clever googling gone ary as the movie was looked at instead of the show.. 

Why would SMC risk putting a game together that can be ended on day 1..  this sounds HIGHLY suspect.

You could Google his name and check.

30 minutes ago, Pac said:

I just meant that Dr. Manhattan had the power to blow everything to sh*t, so the source material was being followed. 

5 hours ago, Stark said:

wth.

I am:

Calvin "Cal" Abar, a form of Doctor Manhattan. If I am lynched or killed the game is over. However, I have the ability to transfer my power. 

Cal is Doc M. 

The whole premise of the show does jive with this power. I won’t extrapolate. I have a tone to read up on. Am I even alive still?

Sorry, I’m only in this game because Crusher thought it’d be funny if I took over for the stupid ape. I’ll try to be more involved.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

Cal is Doc M. 

The whole premise of the show does jive with this power. I won’t extrapolate. I have a tone to read up on. Am I even alive still?

Sorry, I’m only in this game because Crusher thought it’d be funny if I took over for the stupid ape. I’ll try to be more involved.

DMers are always low posters, we're used to it

6 hours ago, Pac said:

if this queer bait doesn't start getting involved he should be hyper lynched tomorrow.

We should all dribble vomit and cowardice throughout the thread, then it would show we’re “involved”.

My unwillingness to play haphazard is more valuable than anything you’ve done.

9 minutes ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

Cal is Doc M. 

Hello gorgeous 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

Is it night phase? I’m on my old ass iPhone. I have to wait until my mom goes to bed to use her desktop computer.

Your mom told me that if you promise not to disturb us you can use the desktop.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, A.J. said:

Don't misquote me then, miscreant.

I literally said "Town is sucking or scum is whipping our ass" when the game is a mess like it was - still is - it's because Town doesn't have their sh*t together. A halfway competent scum team will capitalize on that game state.

Ok, fine, semantics then, gfy

7 hours ago, Stark said:

wth.

I am:

Calvin "Cal" Abar, a form of Doctor Manhattan. If I am lynched or killed the game is over. However, I have the ability to transfer my power. 

This is amazing.  How do you transfer your power if the game is over? 

• Haha 1