HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I can't remember a Bomb role allowing a player to kill any other on his lynch train, just the hammer vote.  Unless I'm mistaken.

My work comp blocks the Mafia wiki page otherwise I'd try to find it.  

mafia scum lists bomb as a nighttime passive, we've 100% had a lynch bomb here who could call his shot. No idea when or who. And like i said, i would structure the role that day. What fun is it to not let them pick

Just now, CTM said:

mafia scum lists bomb as a nighttime passive, we've 100% had a lynch bomb here who could call his shot. No idea when or who. And like i said, i would structure the role that day. What fun is it to not let them pick

Pretty sure you're right. There was one instance here where they could pick. But typically that's not the case.

I for one think it's hilarious for the hammer to die.... especially if it ended up being pac who was so amped up about the hammer.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, A.J. said:

I correctly state how D1 is a mess and just to prove it I get run up lmao

retards. Do I even really want to waste my time filtering through what I am sure if a field of turds? Not really. 

I’m Pirate Jenny. Tulsa PD Deputy Investigator.

My results come in the form of “Kalvary or not Kalvary” which is why I am speculating this could be a multi ball setup since OP states there are evil powers that back the wannabe Klansmen

Feel free to investigate me if you can, bitch. We can end this.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

actually LK was just a bomb last game and wanted to kill me day 1, 2 and 3 and I don't think i even voted him

He was a Suicide Bomber so he got to voluntarily blow himself up with someone else. The role I’ve seen where a lynched player kills someone on their wagon is called Vengeful, I think.

Either way, I saw JC’s hints as well. Whether he was bluffing and it was whoever hammered, or he could pick, doesn’t matter so much imo.

Just now, Drums said:

Feel free to investigate me if you can, bitch. We can end this.  

Ok Godfather.

I’d rather someone just put a bullet in you or one of the other quiet players so invests can land on more talked about players.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

i actually bothered reading the flavor... seemed he tried DPR... unless the flavor is just for fun. @SMC?

MOD NOTE:  DPR was the hammer so he was impacted by the explosion.

All scenes have substance providing clues in the game rather than flavor

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Pretty sure you're right. There was one instance here where they could pick. But typically that's not the case.

I for one think it's hilarious for the hammer to die.... especially if it ended up being pac who was so amped up about the hammer.

He vanished on purpose, bc he’s a limped wrist twat 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dunk dudes always do fine in accidents.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Like the cook that survived the Titanic sinking because he was so drunk he didn't give a sh*t about the cold.

This guy was @DPR's spirit animal:

https://allthatsinteresting.com/charles-joughin

The Incredible Story Of The Titanic’s Baker, Who Survived In The Frigid Water For Hours

Thanks to a strong constitution and some liquid courage, Charles Joughin survived nearly three hours in the frigid North Atlantic.

Charles Joughin was arguably the last person aboard the Titanic when it sank into the frigid waters of the North Atlantic ocean on April 15, 1912. Yet somehow, the ship’s chief baker survived for hours in the subzero temperatures until he found a lifeboat.

As icy water was streaming into the ship and most people were in a state of panic, Charles Joughin calmly returned to his room and had a drink of liquor. Having fortified his spirits, he then made his way to his assigned lifeboat.

But instead of getting in, he helped a group of men force women and children into the boats, likely saving their lives. By this point, the sinking ship was mostly empty of lifeboats.

Having given up his seat, the baker returned to his room once again for a dose of liquid courage, seemingly unfazed by water filling the cabin.

Despite how terrifying this moment must’ve seemed to all who remained on the ship, Joughin later explained that for him “There was no great shock or anything.”

In fact, this immediate shock and ensuing panic were enough to cause many people to drown within minutes, or lose so much body heat that they would not survive for long.

But, this was not the case for Joughin. The strong swimmer entered the water with his characteristically calm demeanor. “I was just paddling and treading water,” he later testified.

Joughin proceeded to stay afloat for a remarkable two and a half hours in the freezing darkness. Finally, as the first rays of sunlight appeared, he was able to spot an overturned lifeboat and made his way towards it.

Unfortunately, the boat had some 25 people standing on it and there was no room for Joughin. However, some moments later he spotted another lifeboat with room and was finally pulled out of the frigid water.

Not long after, the survivors of the Titanic were rescued by the RMS Carpathia. Other than swollen feet, the baker showed no signs of injury from his time in the water.

To this day, we don’t exactly know how to explain the ease with which Joughin survived. But the most likely explanation is simple: the fact that he didn’t panic and made smart decisions like staying out of the water until the last possible moment was the key to his survival.

The alcohol that likely boosted his courage helped too, inspiring the popular tale of the drunk baker who lived through one of the scariest disasters of the 20th century.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This guy was @DPR's spirit animal:

https://allthatsinteresting.com/charles-joughin

The Incredible Story Of The Titanic’s Baker, Who Survived In The Frigid Water For Hours

Thanks to a strong constitution and some liquid courage, Charles Joughin survived nearly three hours in the frigid North Atlantic.

Charles Joughin was arguably the last person aboard the Titanic when it sank into the frigid waters of the North Atlantic ocean on April 15, 1912. Yet somehow, the ship’s chief baker survived for hours in the subzero temperatures until he found a lifeboat.

As icy water was streaming into the ship and most people were in a state of panic, Charles Joughin calmly returned to his room and had a drink of liquor. Having fortified his spirits, he then made his way to his assigned lifeboat.

But instead of getting in, he helped a group of men force women and children into the boats, likely saving their lives. By this point, the sinking ship was mostly empty of lifeboats.

Having given up his seat, the baker returned to his room once again for a dose of liquid courage, seemingly unfazed by water filling the cabin.

Despite how terrifying this moment must’ve seemed to all who remained on the ship, Joughin later explained that for him “There was no great shock or anything.”

In fact, this immediate shock and ensuing panic were enough to cause many people to drown within minutes, or lose so much body heat that they would not survive for long.

But, this was not the case for Joughin. The strong swimmer entered the water with his characteristically calm demeanor. “I was just paddling and treading water,” he later testified.

Joughin proceeded to stay afloat for a remarkable two and a half hours in the freezing darkness. Finally, as the first rays of sunlight appeared, he was able to spot an overturned lifeboat and made his way towards it.

Unfortunately, the boat had some 25 people standing on it and there was no room for Joughin. However, some moments later he spotted another lifeboat with room and was finally pulled out of the frigid water.

Not long after, the survivors of the Titanic were rescued by the RMS Carpathia. Other than swollen feet, the baker showed no signs of injury from his time in the water.

To this day, we don’t exactly know how to explain the ease with which Joughin survived. But the most likely explanation is simple: the fact that he didn’t panic and made smart decisions like staying out of the water until the last possible moment was the key to his survival.

The alcohol that likely boosted his courage helped too, inspiring the popular tale of the drunk baker who lived through one of the scariest disasters of the 20th century.

This calls for a toast

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, A.J. said:

He was a Suicide Bomber so he got to voluntarily blow himself up with someone else. The role I’ve seen where a lynched player kills someone on their wagon is called Vengeful, I think.

Either way, I saw JC’s hints as well. Whether he was bluffing and it was whoever hammered, or he could pick, doesn’t matter so much imo.

Right. not sure why there is this side convo.  All JC did was post a bomb pic and he explicitly said he could pick at one point while also talking about hammers. I make a comment that the whole sequence of events and the fact that jc was town bomb me read DPR, 80 and Hess as town who "called his bluff" post reveal. And 80 of all people is arguing with me lol. Not sure why i bother engaging with the fapping little fap monkey

Just now, CTM said:

Right. not sure why there is this side convo.  All JC did was post a bomb pic and he explicitly said he could pick at one point while also talking about hammers. I make a comment that the whole sequence of events and the fact that jc was town bomb me read DPR, 80 and Hess as town who "called his bluff" post reveal. And 80 of all people is arguing with me lol. Not sure why i bother engaging with the fapping little fap monkey

heh

I like 80 for the record. I just like him more dead than alive.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, A.J. said:

I correctly state how D1 is a mess and just to prove it I get run up lmao

retards. Do I even really want to waste my time filtering through what I am sure if a field of turds? Not really. 

I’m Pirate Jenny. Tulsa PD Deputy Investigator.

My results come in the form of “Kalvary or not Kalvary” which is why I am speculating this could be a multi ball setup since OP states there are evil powers that back the wannabe Klansmen

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

well we're ****ed 

nyn - what did you mean by this?

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Games generally have a doc and a cop right? 

Most of the time, not always. There is usually some form of investigator & protective roles no matter what.

you missed the point though, but Ill let Nyn answer.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

Town is totally taking it to the scum though!

I know that's why I reacted the way I did. But to be fair i was feeling comfortable with you before the reveal. Same with JC. But it feels like there's too many cooks in the kitchen and the end product is a mess.

I hope we get a bit more perspective come day break.

Or you know I just end up dead and don't give a **** anymore lol