Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Fear mongering. Coolio

You are definitely being overly aggressive but I will reveal. I am the cop. I get my results in FBI and not FBI. I asked Barry if FBI is town, he said FBI is scum. 

I don’t think I will be the person anyone is looking for so if I die it is okay. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Scum doesn't like half claims either.

80 a half reveal helps scum and does nothing for town. They now know hes a PR without us knowing that role our other power roles will have a hard time figuring out how to proceed. Either way Scum will be shooting his ass tonight unless he has protection. This favors scum IMHO I could be wrong but I don't think I am and I also feel GATA is trying to play goodie goodie by saying HALT !!!! No lynch without even giving it much thought she blurted that out pretty fast now shes floundering a bit to the questioning

• Upvote 1

Day 1 Vote Count:

Drums (9) -- Nyn, Meister, Kdels, Arsis, JiF, Lizzie, JETS, smash, free
Jvill (4) -- Stark, 80, CTM
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
SMC (1) -- Crusher
Ballin (1) -- Drums
Smash (1) -- Jvill
Crusher (1) -- JC

Not voting: ballin, gata, ape

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. No deadline yet.

Drums is at L-2

You guys were really a pain in the ass this game and I don’t really think I’ve played that scummy, I just think you guys are used to a different style. You aren’t ready for this jelly

unvote vote drums

go for it scum

Just now, Drums said:

You guys were really a pain in the ass this game and I don’t really think I’ve played that scummy, I just think you guys are used to a different style. You aren’t ready for this jelly

unvote vote drums

go for it scum

BITCH I WILL PHUCKING SMITE YOU 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

You are definitely being overly aggressive but I will reveal. I am the cop. I get my results in FBI and not FBI. I asked Barry if FBI is town, he said FBI is scum. 

I don’t think I will be the person anyone is looking for so if I die it is okay. 

Just play your game you will have protection/

Unvote Drums

1 minute ago, Drums said:

unvote vote drums

go for it scum

UNVOTE RIGHT NOW !

So the plan is we keep running up players. Every player claims PR without any additional info. And we move on and play the waiting game with zero info to work with.

Seriously one of the dumbest suggestions I've come across in mafia lately.

Yes PRs sometimes get made early. But also scum would want to claim PR to avoid the noose.

Bottom line is drum is playing scummy. And I'm not backing off cause of some vague PR claim. If he really is a town PR he'd fully claim by now and not risk him getting hammered at L-1. Period.

1 minute ago, Drums said:

unvote vote drums

go for it scum

WTF are you doing ? Stop acting like this and play the game your not thee only role out there

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And?  What's wrong with the idea of forcing scum to have to decide what to do with him?  Why do scum's work for them?

If he'd fully claim we wouldnt. I want him to commit to a claim now.

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

unvote vote drums

go for it scum

Take a deep breathe and stop beating yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

unvote vote drums

go for it scum

You played super scummy you might have come off as town if you this was day 3.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Nynaeve said:

So the plan is we keep running up players. Every player claims PR without any additional info. And we move on and play the waiting game with zero info to work with.

Seriously one of the dumbest suggestions I've come across in mafia lately.

Yes PRs sometimes get made early. But also scum would want to claim PR to avoid the noose.

Bottom line is drum is playing scummy. And I'm not backing off cause of some vague PR claim. If he really is a town PR he'd fully claim by now and not risk him getting hammered at L-1. Period.

I would like to reveal that my instincts are as sharp as ever. 

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

unvote vote drums

go for it scum

This is not how a town PR plays it btw. He claims so we can find scum. 

Day 1 Vote Count:

Drums (8) -- Nyn, Meister, Kdels, Arsis, JiF, Lizzie, JETS, free
Jvill (4) -- Stark, 80, CTM
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
SMC (1) -- Crusher
Smash (1) -- Jvill
Crusher (1) -- JC

Not voting: ballin, gata, ape

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. No deadline yet.

Drums is at L-3

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

unvote

next time at L2 do us all a favor and claim properly.

Just now, Drums said:

Im tired of you

Drums she was playing it correctly ...sometimes when we have PR's we get run up by the luck of the draw or by one comment that might seem scummy ...just be cool and play it out and come up with some good investigations based on what you see at this point ... okay ?

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And?  What's wrong with the idea of forcing scum to have to decide what to do with him?  Why do scum's work for them?

Honestly, how were we the only ones seeing it

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1