Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

Gata you seemed to want to Lynch him quite badly. When the Lynch for Jvill was going down, you were on Barry. You even pointed out that he talked about lynching Jvill but then didn't want to hammer. How are you different?

As in, can't the same argument be made against you? Is Barry still your top scum read?

You also had a really silly debate with Barry about if Jvill was fear mongering 

D1 is mostly jokes, & we speed lynch for lolz but once it slows down you try to catch scum

The game got serious once Barry started flip flopping and being all over the place 

If we would have sped through the lynch I would have stayed on JV I was one of the first votes I even tagged ppl but Barry showed bad play

I moved my vote there, I made a case on him: jumping votes, trying to lead a train on JIF when we don't understand why only gifs & him avoiding a hammer he was so adamant about when he himself said I will hammer NO MATTER WHAT.

Then, he says I think JV is town but fear mongering ... So is he town or scum trying to seem town (does any of this make sense.)

& to me JV was mostly saying "Watch what happens when I mod next" I didn't get a sense of fear mongering at all.

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

D1 is mostly jokes, & we speed lynch for lolz but once it slows down you try to catch scum

The game got serious once Barry started flip flopping and being all over the place 

If we would have sped through the lynch I would have stayed on JV I was one of the first votes I even tagged ppl but Barry showed bad play

I moved my vote there, I made a case on him: jumping votes, trying to lead a train on JIF when we don't understand why only gifs & him avoiding a hammer he was so adamant about when he himself said I will hammer NO MATTER WHAT.

Then, he says I think JV is town but fear mongering ... So is he town or scum trying to seem town (does any of this make sense.)

& to me JV was mostly saying "Watch what happens when I mod next" I didn't get a sense of fear mongering at all.

Ok fair enough. So is Barry in your top 3?

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ok fair enough. So is Barry in your top 3?

Barry

I'm suss on smash being quiet 

& Dice (based on what Nyn said I'd like to take a better look on him as well) 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Barry

I'm suss on smash being quiet 

& Dice (based on what Nyn said I'd like to take a better look on him as well) 

Smash said he was very busy.. is he one to hide like that as scum? 

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Based on how he played last game, no, but that's just one game.

He did the whole “reveal” thing and I think he later said it was out of character for him to play that way so might be hard to base it on that game. I think he was scum in my first game, got killed before I even knew what was going on (like d2-3). I just remember he and spoot going at it and both being scum? 

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Town feels.  Been wrong before.  

My main thing with crush is the tone he had this game, specifically the conversation with Barry. It was a bit.. nastier? I don’t know if that’s a tell (opinions if you have them?) but he was like that in Kingmaker. 

Are you really just parking on Barry all day?

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

My main thing with crush is the tone he had this game, specifically the conversation with Barry. It was a bit.. nastier? I don’t know if that’s a tell (opinions if you have them?) but he was like that in Kingmaker. 

Are you really just parking on Barry all day?

A promise is a promise.  

4 hours ago, Drums said:

And that makes me scum how?

I said what I didnt like about you. If you read my posts you know.

I do wonder however why you're not questioning the same thing irt the other leans I gave. Hmm?