Dear Tom Brady - Message From Fireman Ed

Maxman

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

This is pretty cool. Ed tells him you would be selling insurance if it wasn't for Mo Lewis, lol.

https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=29858095

This is awesome. I was expecting to click this and hear something gay giving him some BS credit now that he's out of the division.

Insurance has value. He now sells supplements and water with zero

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, SAR I said:

He will lose badly because the Saints are very good.  He will go 6-2 and then collapse like he always does just like the old man he is, 9-7, no playoffs.

SAR I

Yup, everyone talking about them like a dream team all of a sudden. They still suck on defense and Brady can't throw a deep ball for those 50/50 balls Evens thrives on. I expect the Saints to smoke them. I bet them big this week at -3. I feel like it should be 6.5 or 7

The Bucs defense is HORRENDOUS and Drew Brees is a freaking Surgeon & has the best WR in football. 

Brady made his living holding leads or coming back down 10 outside of the idiot Dan Quinn having Ryan taking snaps with 25 seconds still on the clock every series in the Super Bowl. 

12 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Brady made his living holding leads or coming back down 10 outside of the idiot Dan Quinn having Ryan taking snaps with 25 seconds still on the clock every series in the Super Bowl. 

Yeah, he should only have 5 SB rings.

He sucks

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Dear Tom Brady.....

Horse-Mask-FU.0.gif

What's disturbing about this is I can't tell if that's a girl horse or a boy horse because boobs. Girl boobs? Man boobs? Shirt dress? T-shirt? Life is so confusing today, why can't people just be normal? Why do I sound like my father? Oh, my God, where's the bathroom? But which one do I use?!  Why is this happening to me? Who can I sue? 

Better call Saul!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, he should only have 5 SB rings.

He sucks

You don’t think Dan Quinn lost that game? 
And actually he should thank the ref in the Oakland tuck rule game, take that Super Bowl away, thank Belichick for years of cheating, thank Adam Venateri, thank Pete Carroll for not trying to get 6” with a guy whose nickname is THE BEAST, and thank the horrible AFC East for so many clear paths to the Super Bowl for 20 years! 

37 minutes ago, Jetster said:

You don’t think Dan Quinn lost that game? 
And actually he should thank the ref in the Oakland tuck rule game, take that Super Bowl away, thank Belichick for years of cheating, thank Adam Venateri, thank Pete Carroll for not trying to get 6” with a guy whose nickname is THE BEAST, and thank the horrible AFC East for so many clear paths to the Super Bowl for 20 years! 

What does that have to do with anything?  Quinn opened the door and screwed up the SB.  But Brady took it and ran with it. I hate the guy but to complain that he got a gift there or in Seattle hes still got more SB rings that most organizations have in their histories.  This is a bad argument to hang on to.