Jets have been so bad they forced Joe Beningo into retirement

Rhg1084

22 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Benigno is a WFAN legend.  Sucks that he’ll be leaving the station soon. Of course, they leave behind the crappy hosts.  Carton, Evan, Moose, Maggie, Boomer, and Gio are all pretty much unlistenable. And that’s basically everyone during the day. 

I’ve also liked Boomer but he’s never with the right person. Carton was annoying and Gio is a buzzkill of epic proportions. 

Boomer with Bart Scott or another ex player (of any sport) would be enlightening and probably lead to cool conversations. 

I honestly don’t understand the formula via ESPN that everyone seems to “need” to follow. Player plus regular joe stump personality w now add female 

15 hours ago, SAR I said:

I give great backrubs.

SAR I

In shoprite? ??I’ll go to massage envy which is in the same shopping center, or Elements in Streets of Chester across the street which I prefer and thanks for the reminder I’m going in a few hours 

21 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I like baseball, but breaking down bullpens in September, with football going on, is just a snorefest. 

WFAN has been just way too baseball and golf-centric for 25 years now.  It was originally a 24/7 Knicks station in the early 90’s during the Pat Riley/Patrick Ewing years and then the Yankees went on their run and the Mets got Piazza and it became wall to wall baseball talk and Fatcessa droning on about golf and Russo microanalyzing tennis

The CMB fiasco sunk the station.  Francesa was beating Kay for years in the afternoon drive slot.  He leaves and that sh t CMB show suddenly loses to Kay and the station never recovered