Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hmmm?

Ya was thinking about game when taking a dump and naturally ape came to mind.  Something ain't right.

Not as confident about this one as ctm and drums but something telling me its him.

His game has been a mix of faux outrage, pragmatism, and meekness.

• Haha 1

Just now, Pac said:

Ya was thinking about game when taking a dump and naturally ape came to mind.  Something ain't right.

Not as confident about this one as ctm and drums but something telling me its him.

Ok, that sounds good, but I need to look at it. I find no joy in the Ape being scum. 

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Yeah well the "Worldwide GOAT" would present something of actual substance. 

This is not that.

I DO welcome any tidbits you have procured along the way though.

2 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Yeah well the "Worldwide GOAT" would present something of actual substance. 

This is not that.

I DO welcome any tidbits you have procured along the way though.

I'm in rareified air broseph..  when your at this level the technicals are 2nd place behind feel...

michael jordan nba GIF

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Crusher and his boopsie is a tale as old as time, and Old Beaver and New Beaver is dam good too(see what I did there), but you and Smash might actually be the perfect mason pairing

What you think about ape?

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

What you think about ape?

Has played a fairly clean game and I was leaning town until I got My death sentence. His vote on me out of the gate today may have been to avoid appearing to know too much when I eventually found out I was infected. Would sort of track with CTM voting Stark out of the gate in D2 when he knew that he infected Stark the night before. Its tin foily though.

There’s another thing that’s giving me pause on him as well but I want to let it play out a bit first before mentioning.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You scum Ape?

Nope. Vanilla gorilla all the way.

I mean, if you want to vote me go for it. We have room for error. At this point, we’ve got a couple of mason partners that didn’t die that are vetted town. So our lynch pool keeps shrinking. 

Honestly, the biggest question mark I have right now is whether we should be asking pac to vet himself. He still hasn’t been explicit with his role claim. He’s just led lynches on 3 straight scum and now he’s coming at the townie most likely to call him on bussing if that’s what he’s been doing. The math adds up to me, but from a strategic standpoint it would be dumb to go after him now. Just something the town can’t lose sight of. Just in case he starts taking us on a townie lynch streak.

Also, he’s an idiot. 

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nope. Vanilla gorilla all the way.

I mean, if you want to vote me go for it. We have room for error. At this point, we’ve got a couple of mason partners that didn’t die that are vetted town. So our lynch pool keeps shrinking. 

Honestly, the biggest question mark I have right now is whether we should be asking pac to vet himself. He still hasn’t been explicit with his role claim. He’s just led lynches on 3 straight scum and now he’s coming at the townie most likely to call him on bussing if that’s what he’s been doing. The math adds up to me, but from a strategic standpoint it would be dumb to go after him now. Just something the town can’t lose sight of. Just in case he starts taking us on a townie lynch streak.

Also, he’s an idiot. 

None of that is false. 

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Day 4 has begun.  With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

@Greenseed4 @Integrity28 @Barry McCockinner @jvill 51 @JiF @Pac @Verbal @Nolder @BallinPB @GATA @BUM-KNEE @Jetscode1

10 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Vote Ballin

Time to pressure the MIA. GATA at least we knew would be busy so I’ll start here. where you at @BallinPB @GATA

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Vote jville

Inactives hunting when he’s been very inactive.

“Out the gate”

Hi, jville literally posted his vote as soon as the day started. It was a dogcrap vote. It deserved the vote I gave him for it, for the reason I did. I’d do it again every time.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Barry made two pivotal voting momentum shifting choices onto drums and on day one onto Nyn. Starks was pretty suspicious overall at this point before claiming so totally valid to vote him on it. I’m actually feeling better about him looking back here. 

Have enough respect for his scum game to acknowledge he can try and come out of this super clean since presumably scum might have known something about Stark and obviously they chose to kill him for some reason even though he was an obvious lynch candidate. 

Unvote vote jc

on the wrong side of the first two lynches. Before the Starks claim came out. 

Low hanging fruit bruh.  You scum?

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You're acting awfully defensive for someone with 2 votes.

What’s defensive about clarifying statements and calling pac stupid. I’ve been calling him stupid for years. lol

This is a lame take.

4 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

The thing is, you have voted or talked about voting Town alot. You voted for Pac (granted there wasnt proof I get it) then voted for Stark. (You advocated voting Nolder as well) After your post of saying you had the game all figured out, you proceeded to vote for a known Mason in Jif. (and advocated voting Nolder too again) Hmmmmm

You got on Crush, Pac, Barry and me for not consolodating our votes as well. Wait, you said REFUSE to consolodate, thats right. (with 8 hours left till deadline) Pushing others to vote for someone is a huge ping to me. Then you went on to complain about people not contributing (but the ones doing nothing for days werent mentioned) I find that odd.

The "Things just got interesting" post after CTMs false claim pinged HARD. (You said it 3 times for effect) You then said you think CTM is scum, but STILL want to vote the Doc/God/Jedi/Master Hedge Clipper in Pac. Eventually you vote CTM at the end of the train.

Then you call me scummy. LOL NOT

The 28 Best Ice Cream Moments in Pop Culture

You're working too hard.

51 minutes ago, Pac said:

Meek? lol

20 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Has played a fairly clean game and I was leaning town until I got My death sentence. His vote on me out of the gate today may have been to avoid appearing to know too much when I eventually found out I was infected. Would sort of track with CTM voting Stark out of the gate in D2 when he knew that he infected Stark the night before. Its tin foily though.

There’s another thing that’s giving me pause on him as well but I want to let it play out a bit first before mentioning.

We’ve had 3 straight scum lynches. We’ve all had “fairly clean games”. Especially those of us that have been hiding. Ahem.

Tin foily, yes. Or just narrative building. Depends on if you’re scum.