JetNation 2021 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

2 hours ago, Lith said:

@BroadwayBen 40 minutes left.  please make a pick.  And you will be right back on the clock again with a second pick after @King P who is on deck.

My apologies, I feared being on the split between yesterday and this morning. I should have messaged you with some picks. I will be good to go from here on out!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Next time , draft me an edge rusher .  Thank you .

- Present a list of the edge rushers you would like to the mods

- wait

- Let them pick the top edge rusher on your list if you cannot make your pick

- profit!!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, BroadwayBen said:

My apologies, I feared being on the split between yesterday and this morning. I should have messaged you with some picks. I will be good to go from here on out!

no worries!  and good pick with Moses

2 minutes ago, section314 said:

Man, this is a deep draft at certain spots. To get those guys in the 90"s, wow.

Agreed.  There are still some potential starting LBs out there.  Not necessarily edge, but for a team that recently switched from 3-4 to 4-3, there could be some really nice options late 3/early 4.  

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Got my second shot yesterday . Was a little preoccupied .

Unless the shot caught you by surprise, then you knew you had it scheduled. Take the 2 mins it takes to send in your pick ahead of time. The rest of us waited 3 hours for your lack of feeling accountable to that 2 mins. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, section314 said:

Anyone particular in mind??

Seems like it is the one position that nobody talks about.  But we have Mosley likely as the mike and Davis as a sam, but nobody at the will, except maybe Cashman, but he is always hurt.  I would rather we don't take a LB until day 3, but if this mock is any indication, we might be able to get a starter, or at least a guy who plays rotationally in R4.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Seems like it is the one position that nobody talks about.  But we have Mosley likely as the mike and Davis as a sam, but nobody at the will, except maybe Cashman, but he is always hurt.  I would rather we don't take a LB until day 3, but if this mock is any indication, we might be able to get a starter, or at least a guy who plays rotationally in R4.

Camp cuts are the best way to fill the void at the LB position in my estimation. Don’t waste a pick this year. Hit it next year if needed.

2 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Camp cuts are the best way to fill the void at the LB position in my estimation. Don’t waste a pick this year. Hit it next year if needed.

I disagree.  Depends on how the board falls, but 4th/5th round LBer could be a very good pick, assuming we have addressed OL and CB on days 1 & 2.

41 minutes ago, King P said:

So many missed picks, we're going at such a slow pace. This is ridiculous

I don't know why we can't get people to submit lists of picks this year.  One or two have, but nobldy else. 

As frustrated as you are, it is much more so for those of us who are moderating this draft.  Multiple times each day we have to drop everything, try to figure out who might be a good fit for the next team up.  Touch base with other mods to see if they are in alignment.  And make the pick.  

Beyond frustrating.

• Upvote 2