Former NFL O Lineman Orlando Franklin shared a recent picture on twitter....

Extraordinary. I was watching the March Sumo tournament final and they showed one of the stable runners who used to be a yokozuna - guy was unrecognizable. 

It's incredible how your body can transform based on what you choose to put in it and how you work out.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

34 minutes ago, section314 said:

You see Rutgers got a QB commit from KY...4 star dual threat QB. Like top 70 in country.

Hell yes it's about time. 

Looking forward to it. 

34 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

The guy was a godsend to my wife and me helping us pick out paint colors.  Mo was an absolute whiz at finding just the right hues and textures.  It's a gift.   Glad he has finally found his niche.

Dude he doesn't work there he profited over $100 million in the NFL mainly from the NY Jets. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Hell yes it's about time. 

Looking forward to it. 

Dude he doesn't work there he profited over $100 million in the NFL mainly from the NY Jets. 

Maybe Mo volunteers?   Some folks just feel compelled to follow their innate (more religious might say "God-given") callings, even though they may be aligned in other pursuits.  Regardless, our family room has taken on a new, vibrant vitality since Mo recommended the new tone.  

11 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

With standard weight for linemen at 300 + many must all be on the juice. And if they try, I bet they can lose a lot of it pretty rapidly when they are done playing.

Maybe. But I think people underestimate how difficult it is to maintain that size playing a sport so physically demanding. These guys probably had to force feed themselves 10,000 calories per day. The human body wasn’t designed to naturally be that big.

• Upvote 2

I’m not a pro athlete or anything close but I decided in December that I had gained too much weight. Had always been around 175-180 but over last two years had gotten up to about 220-225. I do tree work for a living so I’m always burning calories so that helps but I also Changed my diet. Within 2.5 months I had lost 30 pounds and hit 175 pounds about a month ago. Point being, it’s crazy how much weight you can gain / lose by just the amount of food / type of food you put in your body. These guys prob just switched their diets up and worked out as usual and prob lost that weight quickly.