It's time for Becton & Vera-Tucker to Dethrone the #1 Tandem of Upshaw & Shell...

I like the optimism, but can we let them play at least one game in the NFL together before we start thinking about those kinds of comparisons.

Don’t get me wrong, I see the potential too. But only after both Becton and Vera-Tucker are lining up next to each other in the Pro bowl would I start to think about all time greatness. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

40 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I like the optimism, but can we let them play at least one game in the NFL together before we start thinking about those kinds of comparisons.

Don’t get me wrong, I see the potential too. But only after both Becton and Vera-Tucker are lining up next to each other in the Pro bowl would I start to think about all time greatness. 

NO.

They should be better now.  If not those two Raiders, I want at least Walter Jones/ Steve Hutchinson quality.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I agree... but that should be the goal... besides Winning Multiple SB Trophies. ?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, KRL said:

Excellent old school reference.  For those who didn't see Upshaw/Shell, google them

The video was a thing of beauty.

Old guy veteran of the Raider/Jet wars that  I am, I  saw more than I cared to of the two named gentleman, I made the comparison here a couple of weeks ago, and in a later post said that Becton/AVT are actually something that other DCs have to scheme against (first thing requiring scheming  since Brandon Marshall in 2015).

Let's all hope it works out that way

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1