Chris Simms' Top 40 Quarterbacks: No. 27 Zach Wilson

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

He’s taken the same amount of snaps in a game as Christian Hackenberg.

As have every QB in the history of the NFL and in the future of the NFL at this time of the year.

I get your point, but not quite a negative just by putting Hackenberg in a post. 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

As have every QB in the history of the NFL and in the future of the NFL at this time of the year.

I get your point, but not quite a negative just by putting Hackenberg in a post. 

It’s seems like you probably don’t get my point. Since you decided it made sense to hit submit on this.

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s seems like you probably don’t get my point. Since you decided it made sense to hit submit on this.

There was no real point.  Every QB comes into OTAs not having thrown a pass yet.  And I said I get it, he hasnt thrown a pass yet that counts, insightful point.  

Take a chill pill

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

12 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Lets see, he played the position?  Knows what it takes to play the position and can more appreciate things fans dont even notice?  

Please dont respond with he sucked in the NFL etc.  Playing mediocre NFL football is more than any scout, any expert and most GMs have on their resume.   And then theres his past predictions that are well documented and pretty much dead on.

But really what warrants Chris Simms being an expert

Let’s see when a guy can’t even remember the play call given to him, than whose going to trust his judgement on anything.  Look up the clip , where he can’t remember the play call J Gruden gave him,   And he basically craps his pants as a QB.

10 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

There was no real point.  Every QB comes into OTAs not having thrown a pass yet.  And I said I get it, he hasnt thrown a pass yet that counts, insightful point.  

Take a chill pill

That coming from you. 
Alanis Morissette 90S GIF

• Haha 4

On 6/4/2021 at 10:58 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

Pretty cool how people are starting to mention his arm talent alongside Mahomes and Rodgers etc

But I don't like when these guys start including rookie QBs within these types of rankings.

Not when these kids haven't even been given a fair opportunity to have been able to prove themselves yet... 

Serious question JN. 

I wonder where Justin Herbert was ranked heading into 2020 by Chris Sims last year?

Because he finished with the NFL's 12th highest QB Rating (98.3) while Joe Burrow the golden boy finished 24th (89.8). 

Because I guarantee Phil didn't predict damn near anything close to top 10 play from Herbert last year. 

One last question JN. 

Where was Josh Allen ranked for Phil Sims?

Did he predict him anywhere near #3 in QB wins (13), #4 in QB completion percentage (69.2%), #4 in completions thrown, #5 in passing yards, #5 in Passing TDs (1 behind Patrick Mahomes) and/or #4 in QB Rating?

I'm curious. I'd like to know. 

Mahommes and Rodgers are pretty big shoes to fill. I wonder if the kc and gb fan bases had the same opinion when they were drafted.

11 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Let’s see when a guy can’t even remember the play call given to him, than whose going to trust his judgement on anything.  Look up the clip , where he can’t remember the play call J Gruden gave him,   And he basically craps his pants as a QB.

We couid go with his past performance  but just making shit up as we go is way more fun. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Here's what I wrote:

Please dont respond with he sucked in the NFL etc.  Playing mediocre NFL football is more than any scout, any expert and most GMs have on their resume.   And then theres his past predictions that are well documented and pretty much dead on.

So now

How many NFL games did Gruden and Mayock play in?  How do you think they would have done?  Id bet they would have sucked ass and never would have made a college program worth a damn.  

But wait, Simms played in the NFL for a number of years.  As I clearly said, he was a mediocre QB.  But you couldn't grasp that, had to trash him and really just his NFL career to make your mindless point that mediocre QBs like a Simms cant analyze other QBs talents.  Trying to get how if someone didnt have say the physical ability to throw a football like Rodgers why he couldn't have the requisit  brain function to recognize that a Wilson had special abilities like Simms believes.    

And lets face you have no idea of what youre talking about but youre so obsessed with the NY Jets that you felt the need to trash Simms for loving the QB we drafted.  The way he loved J Allen and L Jackson, more than the favorites of Darnold, Mayfield and J Rosen.  Or how he loved Mahomes special talents?  After those picks why should we "trust his judgement on anything"?  LOL

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Here's what I wrote:

So now

How many NFL games did Gruden and Mayock play in?  How do you think they would have done?  Id bet they would have sucked ass and never would have made a college program worth a damn.  

But wait, Simms played in the NFL for a number of years.  As I clearly said, he was a mediocre QB.  But you couldn't grasp that, had to trash him and really just his NFL career to make your mindless point that mediocre QBs like a Simms cant analyze other QBs talents.  Trying to get how if someone didnt have say the physical ability to throw a football like Rodgers why he couldn't have the requisit  brain function to recognize that a Wilson had special abilities like Simms believes.    

And lets face you have no idea of what youre talking about but youre so obsessed with the NY Jets that you felt the need to trash Simms for loving the QB we drafted.  The way he loved J Allen and L Jackson, more than the favorites of Darnold, Mayfield and J Rosen.  Or how he loved Mahomes special talents?  After those picks why should we "trust his judgement on anything"?  LOL

Please. Forgive him. 

He's a Raiders troll who's posted here since 2011. 

During his 10 year trolling career he's only got to enjoy 1 winning season and 9 losing years (@ or below .500 seasons). 

@Raideraholic

I feel bad for you.

You LOST your favorite Football team.

And now?

Your once beloved California Raiders (Oakland/L.A) no longer play in California;

They threw you away and abandoned you for Las Vegas, NEVADA!

image.png.da8083f8fdf20d244d3679d35da877a3.png

Beautiful stadium for those VEGAS fans.

Poor, you.

But hey at least you can still root for other CALIFORNIA team's like the 49ers, Chargers and Rams!

???

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Beautiful stadium for those VEGAS fans.

Poor, you.

Actually they ran away to play in front of a stadium with a lot fans from all over the country, not necissarily Raiders fans but gamblers who were comped tickets.  

Oh and believe me, I know Raideraholic/Raiderfan90210 

1 hour ago, Jetworks said:

Those who can't, teach? Surely you're familiar with that concept?

Dude/dudette played all sports organized and in high school, coached my children, still playing competitive mens softball and guess what no participation awards. 

Thanks for commenting on something you have no clue about. 

Your participation award is ordered. 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude/dudette played all sports organized and in high school, coached my children, still playing competitive mens softball and guess what no participation awards. 

Thanks for commenting on something you have no clue about. 

Your participation award is ordered. 

I was referring to being familiar with the overall concept, not specifically directed at you. But thanks for proving yet again that you're the most defensive, argumentative poster on the board. Have a good day I guess. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Headlines on NFL.com

"Rodgers doesn't report to Packers mandatory mini camp"

"Brady involved in most of Bucs mini camp sessions."

Wonder why one guy has one lonely super bowl and another has a half dozen?

I think it’s 7 but who’s counting at this point. 

On 6/5/2021 at 7:59 AM, Defense Wins Championships said:

I hope you're right man because Sims really does think the absolute world of Zach Wilson. Even has him rated higher than Trevor Lawrence coming in. 

"My baseline for Wilson is Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes. That's where it starts. It is an unbelievably quick release. It's the ability to throw the ball any which way he wants — sidearm, over the top, jumping in the air, two feet off the ground, throwing between a guard and a tackle 25 yards down the middle. The arm strength is phenomenal. He can throw 40-yard lasers into a Cover 2 hole. He can throw 60-, 70-yard-bomb posts down the middle and he doesn't need to get his whole body into it. I was blown away". 

Huh, sounds little bit like you right there.