bEsSt pAraDE trEAd (pOlLL c0mi nG)

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I got a vasectomy 6 days after my fifth was born. Just saying. 

Well it sounds like I was a bad irresponsible Kitty but the truth is I tried to break up with my son's mother before I knew she was pregnant. Then 5 years later I met another woman with a 5 year old cuz I thought it would be easier to go to the beach LOL.  I did wind up getting engaged but I never got married. So not only did I raise my children but I retained all of my own stuff.One for us!

In other words I dated a model in between then but she didn't have children and wanted to go to toga parties. That was kind of a bad fit.

So next thing I know I have twins on the way and then I wind up having a daughter. All of which I would never give back I have no regrets, they're the best people I've ever known. In fact they probably saved my life.

As far as the vasectomy I went the dollar store route and just ate a bunch of calzones and fettuccine alfredo till I looked pregnant. I figured that would keep the chicks away. unfortunately it didn't.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Well it sounds like I was a bad irresponsible Kitty but the truth is I tried to break up with my son's mother before I knew she was pregnant. Then 5 years later I met another woman with a 5 year old cuz I thought it would be easier to go to the beach LOL.  I did wind up getting engaged but I never got married. So not only did I raise my children but I retained all of my own stuff.One for us!

In other words I dated a model in between then but she didn't have children and wanted to go to toga parties. That was kind of a bad fit.

So next thing I know I have twins on the way and then I wind up having a daughter. All of which I would never give back I have no regrets, they're the best people I've ever known. In fact they probably saved my life.

As far as the vasectomy I went the dollar store route and just ate a bunch of calzones and fettuccine alfredo till I looked pregnant. I figured that would keep the chicks away. unfortunately it didn't.

Come on fool , chicks love fat dudes 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

@The Crusher @Integrity28

@nycdan @Spoot-Face @dbatesman @RutgersJetFan @freestater

I want to offer my apologies if I offended anybody with my insensitive banter in that thread last night.

I respect the board. The give and take, the entertainment, the different personalities.

We've all been there before where you're the drunk and loud guy at the party.

Sometimes my humor or shtick just doesn't vibe. So apparently I bombed last night, sorry about that.

I was trying to get my point across that I personally feel we should be passed some of these social issues. In fact it frustrates me.

Obviously some of the words I used or the language made me a Target and I take accountability for that.

As far as my personal statements I have four children ages 18, 12 ,12 and 8. When I say I fought for custody I have my children from Wednesday to Sunday every week. I'm a single Dad. 

But again I offer my sincerest apologies for not catching the vibe of the Forum I had a buzz on, and I have since PM'd  certain posters and I've personally offered my apologies.

So I put my foot in my mouth and got my ass waxed on that one!? Lol! I hope you'll accept my apology as I do sincerely like the give and take on the boards and my track record is not to start or cause trouble.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your day. GO JETS!

They only seem to punish mean a$$holes here and not the stupid or incompetent.

That's why we're still here, man.

Go Jest!

9 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

They only seem to punish mean a$$holes here and not the stupid or incompetent.

That's why we're still here, man.

Go Jest!

Very true.

It'd be kinda hypocritical to punish the stupid and incompetent when this entire site is dedicated to the worship of an organization that, for most of its existence, has been the very definition of stupid and incompetent. Like banning fat people on an Olive Garden enthusiast forum, or banning cheaters and liars on a Bill Belichick fan club site.