bEsSt pAraDE trEAd (pOlLL c0mi nG)

14 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

@The Crusher @Integrity28

@nycdan @Spoot-Face @dbatesman @RutgersJetFan @freestater

I want to offer my apologies if I offended anybody with my insensitive banter in that thread last night.

I respect the board. The give and take, the entertainment, the different personalities.

We've all been there before where you're at the drunk and loud guy at the party.

Sometimes my humor or shtick just doesn't vibe. So apparently I bombed last night, sorry about that.

I was trying to get my point across that I personally feel we should be passed some of these social issues. In fact it frustrates me.

Obviously some of the words I used or the language made me a Target and I take accountability for that.

As far as my personal statements I have four children ages 18, 12 ,12 and 8. When I say I fought for custody I have my children from Wednesday to Monday every week. I'm a single Dad. 

But again I offer my sincerest apologies for not catching the vibe of the Forum I had a buzz on and I have since PM'd  certain posters and I've personally offered my apologies.

So I put my foot in my mouth and got my ass waxed on that one!? I hope you'll accept my apology as I do sincerely like to give and take on the boards and my track record is not to start or cause trouble.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your day. GO JETS!

Don’t feel bad. I made a dumb post the other day about the Bills dude who wouldn’t get vax’d. Didn’t even think about the political ramifications. Just one less Bill to answer. One less egg to fry. They could have booted me for good. But there’s a lotta love on this board, and a great capacity to forgive. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I want to offer my apologies if I offended anybody with my insensitive banter in that thread last night.

I respect the board. The give and take, the entertainment, the different personalities.

We've all been there before where you're at the drunk and loud guy at the party.

Sometimes my humor or shtick just doesn't vibe. So apparently I bombed last night, sorry about that.

I was trying to get my point across that I personally feel we should be passed some of these social issues. In fact it frustrates me.

Obviously some of the words I used or the language made me a Target and I take accountability for that.

As far as my personal statements I have four children ages 18, 12 ,12 and 8. When I say I fought for custody I have my children from Wednesday to Monday every week. I'm a single Dad. 

But again I offer my sincerest apologies for not catching the vibe of the Forum I had a buzz on and I have since PM'd  certain posters and I've personally offered my apologies.

So I put my foot in my mouth and got my ass waxed on that one!? I hope you'll accept my apology as I do sincerely like to give and take on the boards and my track record is not to start or cause trouble.

Who here hasn't post buzzed?

Oh and i have yet to see any parades that I like. However, a ticker tape parade for the Jets after winning a SB would definitely change my mind.

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

We've all been there before where you're the drunk and loud guy at the party.

As far as my personal statements I have four children ages 18, 12 ,12 and 8. When I say I fought for custody I have my children from Wednesday to Sunday every week. I'm a single Dad. 

But again I offer my sincerest apologies for not catching the vibe of the Forum I had a buzz on, and I have since PM'd  certain posters and I've personally offered my apologies.

So I put my foot in my mouth and got my ass waxed on that one!? Lol! I hope you'll accept my apology as I do sincerely like the give and take on the boards and my track record is not to start or cause trouble.

I got a vasectomy 6 days after my fifth was born. Just saying. 

• Haha 2