I <3 The Crusher - Appreciation Thread

JustInFudge

6 hours ago, EM31 said:

I am going to swim against the tide a little bit here.

I like Crusher as much as the next guy but I have to say that these kinds of threads make me a little uncomfortable.

16 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Oddly enough that is exactly what I was thinking when I penned the post.

Me too, now I feel a little uncomfortable 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, EM31 said:

I am going to swim against the tide a little bit here.

I like Crusher as much as the next guy but I have to say that these kinds of threads make me a little uncomfortable.

How's this for uncomfortable?

The other day after scrolling through a thread you posted in, I looked at your avatar pic again. I was thinking:

I've been looking at this same awesome, rainbow wedgie & thigh-highs for so many years now, except I'm now looking at greatness from the past that's surely not great anymore. What would she look like now, if someone took a shot of her in the same getup & pose?

Probably tons of cellulite, making for a view that's uncomfortable at best. 

It's a full life I lead, that this is what occupies my thoughts. :) 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

The other day after scrolling through a thread you posted in, I looked at your avatar pic again. I was thinking:

I've been looking at this same awesome, rainbow wedgie & thigh-highs for so many years now, except I'm now looking at greatness from the past that's surely not great anymore. What would she look like now, if someone took a shot of her in the same getup & pose?

This is where EM31 tells you that's his then-girlfriend, now-wife.  Now THAT would be uncomfortable.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Studying Matt Damon GIF by MIRAMAX

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Honestly, the avatar was a random choice made many years ago and I have paid it little if any mind since that time TBH.  Interesting that it is still generating whatever attention cycles that you are giving it.

As I said, swimming against the tide a little bit so I expected some instinctive reactions to that in support the OP's creation of the thread in the first place.  That is where I am pigeonholing  your post above.  

• Haha 1