I <3 The Crusher - Appreciation Thread

JustInFudge

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

You know, up until the whole, I demand a refund on my cancer donation that it's unclear I even made - I was all-in team DWC.  Blamed @The Crusher for the whole thing.

Now, I guess I'll accept that Crusher is okay-ish.

I think he'll be flattered by the "ish" distinction. 

I'm more than a little disappointed that this thread is only at 2-pages, but if the one of the resident dipsh*ts starts another thread to showcase their personality disorders it's at 10 pages within the first hour.

Crusher is an absolute model for how graceful, thoughtful and humorous good men should become as they gain wisdom with years. Plus, he's still an absolute beast.

You all owe me 500 word essays on the benefits of squatting heavy in your 40's. Except Sperm, his should be about 7,000 words.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm more than a little disappointed that this thread is only at 2-pages, but if the one of the resident dipsh*ts starts another thread to showcase their personality disorders it's at 10 pages within the first hour.

Crusher is an absolute model for how graceful, thoughtful and humorous good men should become as they gain wisdom with years. Plus, he's still an absolute beast.

You all owe me 500 word essays on the benefits of squatting heavy in your 40's. Except Sperm, his should be about 7,000 words.

Rarely do the positive news stories ever get much attention, sadly.  People love the train wrecks.  Myself included.

But Crusher is still beloved here and we’ll just have to make this thread last as long as we can.  

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Rarely do the positive news stories ever get much attention, sadly.  People love the train wrecks.  Myself included.

But Crusher is still beloved here and we’ll just have to make this thread last as long as we can.  

You know what joke I'm obviously going to make here, right?

• Haha 1