Well, someone has to ask this. Would the Jets be worse off than they are now if Gase was still HC

More Cowbell

1 minute ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I must have missed all those posts where you said you expected to lead for a playoff berth after two games.

Or the posts where YOU said we'd look like a "clown show".

I didn't  because i believed neither would be the case. I thought Zack would have his issues but I trusted the coaching staff would keep him on an even keel. I also did not expect to win more than 5 games, I even said winning 8 games would be an unbelievable  feat when someone suggested it but other than the fire-sale that was going on last season, through 2 games, this seems like a movie I have seen before. 

2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I didn't  because i believed neither would be the case. I thought Zack would have his issues but I trusted the coaching staff would keep him on an even keel. I also did not expect to win more than 5 games, I even said winning 8 games would be an unbelievable  feat when someone suggested it but other than the fire-sale that was going on last season, through 2 games, this seems like a movie I have seen before. 

Fair enough.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Gase has NEVER been a good or even average HC. He was beyond terrible with us. To even invoke his name in comparing Saleh after 2 games is insane. I know we are all impatient after watching that abortion of a coaching staff with Gase et al. but come on you have to give Salah and crew more than just 2 games to make any worthwhile assessment. Its clear that this season is about growth and taking our lumps as the Coaching staff and new players adjust. Next year, we should be able to compete. 

LL

• Post of the Week 1

49 minutes ago, Albaniajet said:

McCarthy is so much better than not only Gase but Saleh and he easily would have been our best HC since Bill Parcells

The guy developed Aaron Freakin Rodgers what else did the Johnsons want?

What you say maybe true...

We have to wait and see what Saleh does and how McCarthy does going forward tith Dallas..

But if McCarthy takes Dallas far into the playoffs or were to win a SB with them then yea you would have been correct and some folks out here would be even more irritated since some folks wanted him hired OVER ADAM GASE!!

57 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

He started one game. He played a total of 39 snaps in the two games he played in last year. What does Action News say about that?

Lawrence Cager Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Just now, Gastineau Lives said:

He started one game. He played a total of 39 snaps in the two games he played in last year. What does Action News say about that?

Lawrence Cager Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Thank you for pointing out Lawrence cager was playing WR for the Jets last year and actually seeing time in the regular season.

Wonder why we went 2-14?

2 minutes ago, AFJF said:

I did.  He played in 2 games.  Saw the field for 29 snaps in one game and 10 in the other.

In which of these games was he the no. 1 receiver?

The guy read it wrong. The article he read said Cager was a "no one receiver" not a "no. 1 receiver."

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Latinlawyer said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Gase has NEVER been a good or even average HC. He was beyond terrible with us. To even invoke his name in comparing Saleh after 2 games is insane. I know we are all impatient after watching that abortion of a coaching staff with Gase et al. but come on you have to give Salah and crew more than just 2 games to make any worthwhile assessment. Its clear that this season is about growth and taking our lumps as the Coaching staff and new players adjust. Next year, we should be able to compete. 

LL

The point is, why do we have go backwards to go forward. That was a Gase coached team as far as what I saw