Flacco

1 minute ago, jgb said:

And the only way to build confidence is insulate him and keep him away from any meanies

It brings me no shortage of joy that Saleh tried to save Zach for an “easy” game against the Texans, and now it looks like the Texans are putting it all together 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

wtf does this mean?  Stabilized the losing? he has a record of something like 1-15 in his last 16 games as a starter.

Starting him does absolutely nothing for the team, nothing.

Neither does blaming every loss on the QB over a 16 games, while tossing around 1-15.  Which is wrong

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

It'll just get the thread locked.  Would be fine with the messaging on this forum though.  

yeah, i've seen how quick uncomfortable ideas provoke "LOCK THE THREAD!!"

but, let's face it, the only cult is the anti-vaxers who have no science and a bunch of kooks on their side.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, phill1c said:

but, let's face it, the only cult is the anti-vaxers who have no science and a bunch of kooks on their side.

I strongly disagree with your point but, again, it will get the thread locked.  

49 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It brings me no shortage of joy that Saleh tried to save Zach for an “easy” game against the Texans, and now it looks like the Texans are putting it all together 

If only Zach could play against a team with the worst defensive stats in the NFL by far...

Let's see, what team would that be?

Hmm...

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I strongly disagree with your point but, again, it will get the thread locked.  

youre a true anti-vaxer: You strongly disagree with no evidence, which is pretty much the movement: devoid of science and propped up by ignorance.

That should get the thread locked. It's too stupid.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

To make a sensible decision about his health regardless of what the cult is saying.  

Yeah, guessing that there might be imaginary risks in the vaccine vs the long term and short term effects of COVID makes it food for a cult/. 

3 hours ago, phill1c said:

Dude you’re exhausting….. stop talking sh*te and f’ing shaming f’ers that don’t align with your beliefs. 

Semper Fi

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Zach will take 1st and 2nd downs while Flacco will be in there for 3rd downs or any obvious passing situations.  Zach needs to be slowly acclimated, working on his hand offs first.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Uncle Nicco said:

Yet we have the same number of wins and a better point differential with Wilson- maybe the team plays harder for him? 

The fact that you don’t see that as a devastating indictment of Wilson is both extremely troubling and highly unsurprising.

• Haha 1