O Tannenbaum

1 minute ago, doitny said:

its was always someone else who drafted the players and not him. he gets no credit . he deserves better.

he doesnt get a fair shake in Jet land. then again we dont like any ex-Jets.

I mean, it was better for Tannenbaum that someone else got the credit for the picks from 2008 and beyond.  

35 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I mean, it was better for Tannenbaum that someone else got the credit for the picks from 2008 and beyond.  

he picked some good players beyond 2008.

Shonn Greene, Matt Slauson. MO,.... Demario Davis. Bilal Powell. 

they might not be Revis , Brick and Mangold but they werent bad. but people act like the Rex draft picks fell off the earth they were so bad.

and remember Brick was a 4th pick, Revis 14th and Mangold 29th. with Rex he had Sanchez at 5...Wilson at 29th and Mo at 30th. big difference in draft position. 

im not saying the Rexs drafts were better, just not as horrible as people make it out to be.

Fun Fact: Demario Davis is STILL PLAYING!!! and he has never miss a game ever! at 32 he is still playing at a high level. he is 24 tackles including the 10 he had last night away from going a 5th year with over 100 tackles. 

dont you wanna punch Mac in the face for letting him go. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

32 minutes ago, doitny said:

he picked some good players beyond 2008.

Shonn Greene, Matt Slauson. MO,.... Demario Davis. Bilal Powell. 

they might not be Revis , Brick and Mangold but they werent bad. but people act like the Rex draft picks fell off the earth they were so bad.

and remember Brick was a 4th pick, Revis 14th and Mangold 29th. with Rex he had Sanchez at 5...Wilson at 29th and Mo at 30th. big difference in draft position. 

im not saying the Rexs drafts were better, just not as horrible as people make it out to be.

Fun Fact: Demario Davis is STILL PLAYING!!! and he has never miss a game ever! at 32 he is still playing at a high level. he is 24 tackles including the 10 he had last night away from going a 5th year with over 100 tackles. 

dont you wanna punch Mac in the face for letting him go. 

Shonn Greene sucked.  Every time he got tackled after yet another 3 yard gain he looked like he’d just gotten shot.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Shonn Greene sucked.  Every time he got tackled after yet another 3 yard gain he looked like he’d just gotten shot.

Shonn Greene played well for us. Averaged 5 yards a carry his rookie season. Was our best offensive player in the 2009 playoffs where he averaged 5.6 YPC and when he went down against the colts our offense completely stalled out.

Also had back to back 1000 yard seasons when our o line wasnt nearly as good as it was the 09/10 seasons.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

its was always someone else who drafted the players and not him. he gets no credit . he deserves better.
he doesnt get a fair shake in Jet land. then again we dont like any ex-Jets.

He was too heavily influenced by the coach I my opinion. That was great when he listened to Mangini, not so much when it was Rex

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app